Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 07-26-2014, 11:45 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Default [PROMO CODES] Starship Turret Operator Guy Defense, an arcade shooter

Here's some promo codes for those interested in checking it out. If you do use one, I would appreciate a rate and review please as well as posting which code you used

EW9PN7AKHR34
EM73NM3XENTE
EMLK3RHRNNAT
AY4TFMR7MR6H
4T6XNF9RFKM7

Thanks much!
Jeff
Old 07-26-2014, 12:17 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

No such luck on posting a thank you, sir ! That makes ten codes gone this morning, and not one person with the decency to post a thank you to you. As I said before, man are people shits these days !
Old 07-26-2014, 01:06 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

[QUOTE=TinyTitanStudios;3298551]Here's some promo codes for those interested in checking it out. If you do use one, I would appreciate a rate and review please as well as posting which code you used

Thanks much!
Jeff[/QUOTE

If you want touch arcade members to leave some honest feedback for you here in the forum, the only way to guarantee that only members get them, and be more likely to give the feedback, is to post that you want those interested, to ask for a code in this thread or ask them to pm you for a code if you prefer that.
Otherwise, it is fair game for registered and non-registered users. It is up to the dev how they want to promote their app.

Also, if someone uses a code for an app, they can not leave ratings or reviews in the App Store.

Instead, take what people write, as constructive criticism to help improve your game. Most Touch Arcade members genuinely like to see developers do well and will offer some great free advice for the cost of a code. But; the downside can be, that they'll be quite honest too. Again; constructive criticism.
Also, if you're lucky, some members (including myself, sometimes) will leave a great review in the thread.
Then, for promotion purposes, you can copy some of your favorite statements (or the whole thing) and post them with app description in the App Store, face-book, other places, etc. Ask the writer for permission to use their name of course. And; don't take things out of context or embellish it because that would just be rude.
The pictures of the game look good by the way. Where is says; "Try Not to Die!" is very funny.
Old 07-26-2014, 07:02 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I most definitely want some honest feedback, and possibly a quote or two!

If anyone is interested in playing it, pm me and I'll get you a code.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:12 PM

Thanks for the code my friend.. Had a chance to play and liked it a lot.. I've always enjoyed "defender" type games, the controls are accurate.. Interface is cool.. Overall a really good job.. I'm playing as we speak
Old 07-31-2014, 02:38 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Pretty good game here. It plays like a Shmup for the most part with upgrading your bases weapons, shields, and slots. The main difference is the lack of movement for the base itself, (derp).
It starts with very tiny asteroids coming at you, so small in fact I almost didn't even see them. They were still pretty easy to hit though with a tap on the screen aimed at each asteroid. The game starts slow but very quickly ramps up to the point that you'll start taking hits by the 3rd round and seeing ships as well as giant bolders coming at you.
Graphically the game is pretty good looking and the music isn't something that will annoy you to death. All in all this is one of the better base defender games I've played. The only fault I see with it is the progress isn't saved after you exit the game. So every time you go to play you start from scratch as far as upgrades go. If you can handle that it's a good game.

Last edited by Gamer1st; 07-31-2014 at 02:40 AM..