Space Invaders Themed Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by kruspyUL, Jul 26, 2014.

1. kruspyUL

kruspyUL Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Currently I have been planning out a game like happy wheels for iOS. I am using GameSalad as the game engine and I wanted to fool around with the setting and themes before starting to work on the Happy wheels inspired game. I am doing space invaders because there is a pre loaded version of it on GameSalad and it gives me an easy opportunity to get familiar with the GameSalad Settings, I don't think this game will get many downloads due to the amount of games like this out there but I want to get to know GameSalad better before making a bigger game like happy wheels. I hope you understand and you can expect The space invaders game I'm calling "Galactic Conquerer" to be out within the next 2 weeks. If the game gets positive ratings and a lot of downloads I will update the game regularly with new levels, and new ships to unlock.

2. LEFT4SHEEP

LEFT4SHEEP Active Member

Aug 11, 2011
    I'll be sure to check it out and review.

3. kruspyUL

Jun 2, 2014
    Thanks man I put a lot of work into it and it could be out as early as the end of august!

4. LEFT4SHEEP

LEFT4SHEEP Active Member

Aug 11, 2011
    Sounds great!

5. kruspyUL

Jun 2, 2014
    Thanks, now that i know what I'm doing for the happy wheels game progress has kinda slowed down for this game but its almost ready for beta testers. Just gotta add about 5 more levels. Could be done by mid-late august!