Coolpeppers status of availability

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by coolpepper43, Jul 28, 2014.

1. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I have SOOOO much work to do for devs, reviewing games, participating in betas, responding to PMs. This space will allow me to give anyone updates on how much free time I have to work here. I do sometimes have time to check TA but usually not enough time to play/test games and write reviews. I thought that I was going to have a bunch of time earlier today but, things didn't work out. Hopefully, tomorrow I will have a chunk of time to work if things work out.

2. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Today, I was pretty productive. I posted some impressions and helped a little with some beta testing. I don't think that it will have much time tomorrow or Friday. I might have some free time in the next two days but I don't know. I will be really busy from Friday night till the next Saturday in the following week.

3. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Just to let everyone know, I'm on vaction right now. So, I won't be really active here between now and next Sunday.

4. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I took a few weeks off of reviewing to play some of the games that I bought. I will get back reviewing on Monday. I really enjoyed beating duet and playing the new donut game. :D