★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Magmic Inc.
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.8
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Download the best FREE Cribbage game on iTunes!

Cribbage King Free allows you to play cribbage anytime, anywhere. With amazing graphics, customizable backgrounds, and seamless gameplay, its no wonder Cribbage King is the premier cribbage game for iOS. Download the game for free now!

Upgrade to Cribbage King and take cribbage on your iOS device to a whole new level. With Cribbage King you will be able to use all new enhanced features like pass and play multiplayer, play a best of 3, 5, or 7 game, and receive all new manual counting methods like Number Pad, Cards/Buttons, and Buttons Only. So what are you waiting for? Get it now!

Game Features:
2 different point counting methods to choose from: Automatic, Manual
Play in Easy, Medium or Hard mode
Get faster play with Turbo mode
Customizable table backgrounds & card backs
Video tutorials available

=====================================

Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook for Cribbage King Updates!

www.twitter.com/magmic
www.facebook.com/magmic

=====================================

pluto6's comments:
I Love Cribbage - Looks like this one could be good. Multiple partners / opponents, different counting methods...

Cribbage is a popular grouping card game dating from the 17th century.

Cribbage King features:
Easy, Medium and Hard computer opponents to choose from.

Play with up to three computer players at the table.
Cribbage King is unique in that it provides the opportunity to play against more than just one computer player. You can play against two players (blue vs. red vs. green), or play a team-based two-against-two (blue vs. red)

Play against a friend with the pass the phone multiplayer feature. Play a card, then pass the phone to your friend so he or she can make the next move

Four different point counting methods
Automatic point counting is quick and convenient. Experienced players (who want to risk computer opponents calling muggins and stealing points) can manually tally their points. Beginners can learn to count with the "cards" method that allows them to identify each point earning combination

At the end of a round, players hands are clearly broken down to show how points were earned

Match Play for best of three, five or seven games

Video tutorials

Varied table backgrounds and card backs to choose from

Turbo mode speeds up animations for faster play

08-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Off topic but Whats going on?? I dont see any of these games you are reporting in appshoper latest updates but they do show up if you search in appshopper

08-30-2009, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Off topic but Whats going on?? I dont see any of these games you are reporting in appshoper latest updates but they do show up if you search in appshopper
I worked out a special deal with Appshopper to bypass everything, and let me know on the sly so I get some first posts around here...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-30-2009, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
I worked out a special deal with Appshopper to bypass everything, and let me know on the sly so I get some first posts around here...
LOL. Btw Arn, if this is true I`m coming after you

EDIT: Its working now. Thats a relief

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 08-30-2009 at 01:49 PM.
09-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Impressions? Has anyone tried this yet?

Sani
09-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Cribbage is a popular grouping card game dating from the 17th century
Totally thought that said "popular group dating game from the 17th century". Now that I'd like to see.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-02-2009, 03:00 PM
I like Crib, is there by any chance a wifi multiplayer mode?

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
09-02-2009, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Totally thought that said "popular group dating game from the 17th century". Now that I'd like to see.
hummmm, what's on your mind

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
09-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsmith View Post
I like Crib, is there by any chance a wifi multiplayer mode?
actually I think it's only "pass the device" multiplayer for now as stated in the desc.. DOH!

09-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Anyone TOFTT yet? I would, but I'm not going to be around to post for the next week. I've been looking for a good cribbage game though - currently just use Trivial Cribbage Lite, which is decent.

Favorites: I Dig it (1 & 2), Marple, Civ Rev, Electric Box, Hellsing's Fire, Trainyard, Solomon's Keep, Space Miner, Lux, Civilization Wars, Dungeon Hunter, Rimelands: Hammer of Thor, Dead Space, Catan, SimCity