App description: In a galaxy not so far away, miscreants and monsters are wreaking havoc, and it's up to everyone's favorite mechanical mascot to dole out a heaping helping of bot-kicking justice! And he's bringing an army of his Kairobotic brethren to do it.

In this new spacefaring sim, you command the Kairobot Corps, a state-of-the-art brigade of mass-produced guardians of galactic peace. Heed calls for help to patrol planets and vanquish villains to build your reputation as the most elite interstellar security force this side of the Andromeda!

Between missions, upgrade your mobile colony from shields to shops and you may attract inquisitive spacetrotters from unexplored planets. You can even exhibit animals captured on patrol. Can you catch them all?

Join Kairobot's campaign for cosmic fame in this stirring saga of the stars!

--
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games.
07-29-2014, 03:52 AM
It looks freemium but I did not see anything in the App Store about iap. This one looks pretty cool. I'm adding it to my watch list. I'm gonna be broke again once I get my paycheck. Lol.

07-29-2014, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
It looks freemium but I did not see anything in the App Store about iap. This one looks pretty cool. I'm adding it to my watch list. I'm gonna be broke again once I get my paycheck. Lol.
$4.99 doesn't look freemium to me
07-29-2014, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratAll View Post
$4.99 doesn't look freemium to me
I know, that is one of the reasons why this game has caught my eye. It looks like a freemium but it's not.
07-29-2014, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I know, that is one of the reasons why this game has caught my eye. It looks like a freemium but it's not.
Kairosoft has dozens of titles on the store, all pay once, no IAP.
This exact game is available on the Play Store for Android as well where it is not freemium either.

They have 2 freemium titles (Dream Days and Beastie Bay) but they are free to download and you can buy IAP, but it is stated explicitly.
07-29-2014, 08:43 AM
Instabuy for me! I haven't been disappointed yet by a Kairosoft game, and this one looks really good. I love the concept of the game - it's broader in scope than a lot of their offerings, which concentrate on specific locations such as a farm, a store, a restaurant, or a racing outfit.

I'm looking forward to foiling the invasion !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
07-29-2014, 08:55 AM
Sooooo cool!!!!! This is instant buy!
07-29-2014, 08:57 AM
Another must buy for me. Agreed that I haven't been disappointed by a Kairosoft yet; I can see why they don't always review well as the writer has to account for lack of innovation and I'd do the same reviewing it. But frankly, hearing that it's more of the same is a plus point for Kairosoft games imo!
07-29-2014, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Another must buy for me. Agreed that I haven't been disappointed by a Kairosoft yet; I can see why they don't always review well as the writer has to account for lack of innovation and I'd do the same reviewing it. But frankly, hearing that it's more of the same is a plus point for Kairosoft games imo!
I don't know, each KS game I play I put down more quickly than the last because they are just so derivative.

GameCenter: Havelcek
BattleTag: Xerxian#1237
07-29-2014, 10:34 AM
Just one word..... Kairosoft!!!!