★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Megadev - Bomboozle

12-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Megadev - Bomboozle

Hi All,

I'd like to introduce you all to Bomboozle the first iPhone/iPod Touch app from us at Megadev!

Check out the video at http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HZuH2XEufLo

To see it in the iTunes App Store click here

It's a collapse style puzzler based on our popular flash game. The game has been on the app store for a little while and we're finding it pretty hard to promote so I'll be offering some free promotion codes in this thread over the next few days (just trying to think of a fun way to do that ).

The iPhone version is enhanced from the flash game with great new graphics and animation, also with a changing background and time-of-day based on highscores - so your chums can tell at a glance how good you are!

At Megadev we're a team of 4 ex-games industry professionals setting out on our own :-S with a goal to produce polished, quality titles that are fun to play and good value!

So let me know what you guys think! Stay tuned for the free promo codes.

www.megadev.co.uk - quality games across self publishable platforms.

Follow my blog matt-tighe.blogspot.com for insights into iPhone, XBLA development and much more!

Twitter: matt_tighe
12-16-2008, 04:29 PM
good luck to you guys, this looks like a pretty good first app would pick it up but im saving for Rolando

Maybe a few promo codes to get the word out?

12-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopoly View Post
good luck to you guys, this looks like a pretty good first app would pick it up but im saving for Rolando

read the last line

*sigh*

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
12-16-2008, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopoly View Post

1. the last line of his post says he will be giving out some promo codes

2. Please don't ask developers to give out codes, if they feel like it's necessary or want to give them out, they'll make the decision
12-16-2008, 04:43 PM
Promo code giveaway!

Cheers, yes Rolando does look nice. I'm hopeful that we can become recognised as a faux "first party" developer after we get a few decent games out in the same way that ngmoco are trying to. Separating quality from shovelware is really hard for apple consumers at the moment, so it's all really on getting to know developers you can trust ;-)

Anyway... I'll be giving away 15 promo codes in total in batches of 5. I'll post the first 5 here as a free for all! As soon as you've used one, I'd be grateful if you'd post so others know before they try it.

1. claimed.
2. claimed.
3. claimed.
4. claimed.
5. claimed.

I'll dream up some way of giving the next 5 away for tomorrow!

www.megadev.co.uk - quality games across self publishable platforms.

Follow my blog matt-tighe.blogspot.com for insights into iPhone, XBLA development and much more!

Twitter: matt_tighe

Last edited by matt@megadev; 12-16-2008 at 05:06 PM.
12-16-2008, 04:45 PM
Thanks a bunch for this, we all greatly appreciate, I'll be sure to give the game a great review on iTunes.

I used HTYXFM3TMEJM!
12-16-2008, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt@megadev View Post
Cheers, yes Rolando does look nice. I'm hopeful that we can become recognised as a faux "first party" developer after we get a few decent games out in the same way that ngmoco are trying to. Separating quality from shovelware is really hard for apple consumers at the moment, so it's all really on getting to know developers you can trust ;-)

Anyway... I'll be giving away 15 promo codes in total in batches of 5. I'll post the first 5 here as a free for all! As soon as you've used one, I'd be grateful if you'd post so others know before they try it.

1. AAMT37NTFEXT
2. HPFWYH4MAE6P
3. MTP4N6J4JNYF
4. KMTT64AWKTML
5. HTYXFM3TMEJM

I'll dream up some way of giving the next 5 away for tomorrow!
WOW THANKS, I USED #4 and will be sure to write you a review in the appstore

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-16-2008, 04:49 PM
thank you so much!!

i used HPFWYH4MAE6P

awesome!!!

EDIT: And just a heads up, i believe they're all gone
12-16-2008, 05:01 PM