App description: Use light, shadows, and colors to illuminate all the planets in more than 70 brain-melting levels! An innovative puzzle game where you arrange stars and planets to match each planet with the correct colored light.

GRAND PRIZE WINNER
MIT iOS Games Competition, 2013

FEATURES
- 70+ unique, handcrafted levels
- Unique game mechanics involving light, shadows, and color mixing
- Beautiful patterns of light and darkness in each level
- Thoughtful gameplay engages players' spacial intelligence
- Explore the universe via the animated level map
- Teaches the additive color model, with additional educational material
- Unlock new planet types as you progress
- Indie game in development for 18 months
- Free to download and play the first 28 levels!

Developed by Ben Reynolds, published by MakeGamesWithUs

NiceDude's comments:

Trailer on Vimeo:
http://vimeo.com/m/100078219
07-29-2014, 10:42 PM
This is quite enjoyable. I really like games that let you take your time and ponder the solution, which this one does. It's also very attractive. And I love color-blending anything!
08-14-2014, 03:50 PM
Really enjoying this right now! I got all the levels for free, which makes me feel like a thief right now! A lot of work and attention has gone into this game and I want to thank the developer again.
08-14-2014, 05:40 PM
This is a very unique idea for a puzzle game. First of all, I love astronomy, so combining planets, stars and light within one app is amazing. There is a magical feel to this game coupled along with the music. One thing I found a bit frustrating however was I couldn't grab the edge of the star's light; I always had to grab the star in the center in order to move it. Oftentimes I would drag and not be able to move anything at all.
Aside from this, I am giving your app a good rating on the app store because I really love this idea. Good luck!

Game Center: KingApollan
Proud Developer of Tap Titan (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tap-...904859657?mt=8)
08-15-2014, 12:14 PM
Developer here. Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! Let me know if you have any other thoughts about the game - I'm always trying to improve it!