App description: Hmmsim, the first Train Simulation game ever built in Korea, has been realized in mobile.
Hmmsim features basic route based on Seoulmetro Line 2, realized in the highest level of graphic.
Experience the metro operation.

Also, for the first time in mobile Train Simulation game, Hmmsim can add BVE Trainsim Add-Ons.
In Hmmsim, you can play BVE routes as the same
which you used to do in your PC.

This is the first mobile Train Simulator that
you can infinitely add Add-Ons depending on your preference.

See www.jeminie.net for details.
07-29-2014, 02:26 PM
I found this app by accident & really like it. It has very few frills but the physics, controls & graphics are right on. IMHO. I would like to be able to download some add ons, trains & scenery, for this. I think this is an excellent first attempt.

How do you download the BVE Trainsim add ons?

Last edited by Howard; 07-29-2014 at 02:35 PM.

07-29-2014, 04:30 PM
Is it on rails?
07-29-2014, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Is it on rails?
Chortle chortle
I think it might be a sleeper hit if it picks up steam. Really sharp graphics, great sense of speed. Limited in terms of what you came do with one route in this version but is a great foundation if they can build on it IMO.
07-30-2014, 10:33 AM
I REALLY enjoy this app. I would like to have the option of whether or not to use the metric system. Also, when will add-ons become available? Thanks again.
07-30-2014, 11:15 AM
Superb, has the foundation to destroy the very very disappoint/average trainz simulator games

GaZ
07-30-2014, 11:53 AM
Why destroy anything? The more the better!
07-30-2014, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard View Post
Why destroy anything? The more the better!
Destroy was a strong and wrong word really, choice is a good thing but if this game delivers on it's foundations, there would be no need for the tedious Trainz simulators 1/2 and too me at least they was both tedious and graphically poor on my iPad Air. This however could turn into a whole new ball game for train sims on IOS 😄

GaZ
07-31-2014, 10:05 AM
I agree, this has great potential!
07-31-2014, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard View Post
I agree, this has great potential!

It so simplistic to play yet still so enjoyable, the visuals make it and I hope there are updates in the works. Stopping the train at the perfect point in the station is very satisfying unless you creep along the station before stopping lol

GaZ