★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Way Home - Full Unlock only $0.99 down from $2.99

07-30-2014, 08:04 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
The Way Home - Full Unlock only $0.99 down from $2.99

Today The Way Home just got a big update: new hardcore content, new UI, new scoring system and localizations.

To celebrate, Full Unlock is on sale for a week at $0.99 down from $2.99!

Happy Time Traveling

P.S. As a side note, our Full Unlock gets rid of the energy system in the game (Infinite Lives) so you can enjoy the game as a premium title.

You can also leave us feedback and take part in the discussion on the game thread!

The Way Home - Incredible Time Travel Arcade Adventure [FREE]
You can also find me on Twitter!
Have a crazy day :P
07-30-2014, 08:41 AM
Getting the full unlock now. It's an absolute no-brainer for a buck. This game really deserves some cash love, and at ninety-nine cents, it's really cheap love at that.

It's really a fun game with a great concept, and I can't wait to see the new content. Thanks for the celebration sale, and good luck.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
07-30-2014, 06:21 PM
Im enjoying this game, but not as much as i thought i would. Played this a bit more, but mostly i fail coz my right thumb isnt accustomed to movement controls.

Maybe add an option through an update to switch the direction controls to the left side?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Thanks guys for the feedback. We actually have 5 stories ready (content, not the assets) + a lot of suggestions from TA users.

@Exact-Psience we are working on a quick update that includes the controls switching. Also posted this on the game thread.

07-31-2014, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleau View Post
P.S. As a side note, our Full Unlock gets rid of the energy system in the game (Infinite Lives) so you can enjoy the game as a premium title.
any chance of there being a full unlock standalone version game in the future, a non-iap version?
07-31-2014, 04:40 AM
Hey Mrbiggles,

No iaps at all or just no life system but keep the slows and second winds?