Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-30-2014, 08:41 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Bugs vs. Aliens: Lead your team of Bug Heroes into battle!

Lead your team of Bug Heroes into battle and defeat alien invaders before they can achieve total victory!

Hey all,

I'm Jacint, representing a small agile team of three from Hungary. After a year+ of bootstrapping we are finally launching our first indie game, Bugs vs. Aliens exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

Bugs vs. Aliens is a 3D-action runner game where you control a swarm of bugs rising in revolt against alien invaders and battling to survive in their “grassroots level” microcosmos. The game features a intelligent flocking character behaviour powered by physics and AI, that is highly unique to the genre.

In Bugs vs. Aliens, you'll guide the swarm through perilous environments, while saving trapped bug mates, grabbing coins and crystals, and taking down the ever-intriguing alien scientists via blitzkrieg-like attacks. Falling UFOs, plasma rays, web traps, tractor beams, dive-bombs from nasty saucers – just a few alien traps you must avoid in this adrenaline-fueled action. In order to get the edge in battle, you need to unlock Bug Heroes, upgrade their skills, team them up and raid with powerful Leaders.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

KEY FEATURES

* adrenaline-fueled action spiced with physics-and-AI-powered swarming behaviour
* daring Bug Heroes with epic Leader Skills and stat-boosters
* high-score-driven Team System
* 51 challenging Score Levels
* easy tilt, tap or slide controls
* 29 Game Center Achievements and 10 Leaderboards

shot1.jpgshot2.jpgshot3.jpgshot4.jpgshot5.jpg

Bugs vs. Aliens will be available for FREE in all App Store territories worldwide on August 7th.

For more information please visit: http://www.bugsvsaliens.com

Please feel free to share your thoughts. Any suggestions are more than welcome.

I'm happy to send you promo codes! We've reserved 30 codes for the TA audience, so don't hesitate to ask! (Update: We've run out of promo codes!)

Follow us on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/bugsvsaliens
Like us on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bugs-v...65707116791360
Subscribe on YouTube @ http://www.youtube.com/bugsvsaliens

Last edited by JACINT TORDAI; 08-03-2014 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: No more codes
Old 07-30-2014, 01:12 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default 23/30 available

We have 23 more codes. Who's next?
Old 07-30-2014, 06:03 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Thanks a lot for the code.

I like the colorful visual style, the very good tilt controls (left/right) combined with the sliding (up/down), the music and even more the natural sounds out of a forrest, the interesting gameplay and the overall polish of your game. There are ten different leaderboards.

Unfortunatelly it's another runner where i can't skip the revive screen, "buy" your highscore (don't know how many revives are possible?) and some pricy one-time powerups (at least without the coin doubler for...wow $5).

I definitely will play some more, also to see if it's possible to unlock some or even all of the other bug-heroes.

It will be free, so check it out for yourselves next week.
(Installed MB 111)
Old 07-31-2014, 01:46 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Thanks a lot for the code.

I like the colorful visual style, the very good tilt controls (left/right) combined with the sliding (up/down), the music and even more the natural sounds out of a forrest, the interesting gameplay and the overall polish of your game. There are ten different leaderboards.

Unfortunatelly it's another runner where i can't skip the revive screen, "buy" your highscore (don't know how many revives are possible?) and some pricy one-time powerups (at least without the coin doubler for...wow $5).

I definitely will play some more, also to see if it's possible to unlock some or even all of the other bug-heroes.

It will be free, so check it out for yourselves next week.
(Installed MB 111)
Thanks for your time leaving this review - it goes without saying that this kind of feedbacks - be that sg positive or sg that we, devs do wrong - are highly valuable for us and we can distil a lot of useful information from them.

As for the number of revives, you have a free save me once-per-session (it's about watching a video ad - maybe you haven't seen it yet, due to the pre-release conditions) and you can also get x10 revival packs to continue playing.

Just play some more, and you'll no longer consider those one-time powerups pricy

Thanks, again.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:26 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default 12/30 available

12 promo codes to go.

Feel free to ask for one here or just drop me a PM.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:09 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Behind the scenes #1

Starting today and through next Wednesday I will share with you some exclusive dev-stuff here, such as artworks, feature previews and other interesting pre-release materials.

First off, here are some early character arts - Heroes and alien invaders - and the final 3D models as well.
To achieve the best possible experience on older devices (e.g. iPhone 4) it was critical to keep these models simple.

I would appreciate your willingness to take a moment and share your first impressions!

More detailed artworks here: http://mygraphicstory.com/herobugs

art1.jpg
art2.jpg

Old 08-03-2014, 11:40 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Screenshots

Here are a few more screenshots taken on my iPad Air (not manipulated).

Old 08-03-2014, 01:45 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Hello, please may i ask for code ?

Thanks in advance
Old 08-03-2014, 02:14 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Sorry pal, we have no more promo codes to give out

Just stay tuned, only 3 days to launch!
Old 08-04-2014, 12:31 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Behind the scenes #2

INTRODUCING HEROES, SKILLS, AND UPGRADES

In Bugs vs. Aliens, you can get the edge in battle by summoning Bug Heroes with powerful leader skills and stat-booster abilities! You have to unlock them, max them, team them up and you’ll dominate the track! Raid with Luke as Leader to be invincible or unleash Boris and bowl over those crappy scientists. Equipping Jazz as Leader will rocket you to the top of the Leaderboards.

This time I've attached two screens presenting Luke, The Invincible.

LUKE1.jpgLUKE2.jpg