Best Release Week Ever

07-30-2014, 01:54 PM
Best Release Week Ever

Hi, I just wanted to create this thread to ask your opinions about your best release week for iOS games and what games that came out you bought.
Mine would be last year's November 14 week, (hell of a week it was) I bought:
Oceanhorn
EPOCH 2
Neon Shadow (My best pick IMO)
Stealth Inc.
Lone Wolf
I bought a $30 Gift Card just for all those new games and I spent all in mere 2 minutes
07-30-2014, 01:57 PM
Whichever week Wayward Souls was released.

07-30-2014, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutlander View Post
Hi, I just wanted to create this thread to ask your opinions about your best release week for iOS games and what games that came out you bought.
Mine would be last year's November 14 week, (hell of a week it was) I bought:
Oceanhorn
EPOCH 2
Neon Shadow (My best pick IMO)
Stealth Inc.
Lone Wolf
I bought a $30 Gift Card just for all those new games and I spent all in mere 2 minutes
Would have to agree. But it would be easier if people can see which ones were released on which dates.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-30-2014, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Would have to agree. But it would be easier if people can see which ones were released on which dates.
Yes, I had to check the TA info page of NS for the release date, Apple should add the dates of both the release or update dates

GameCenter ID: TheOutlanderGamer PSN ID: TheOutlanderGamr
Currenty I'm playing and I would recommend:
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PS4)/Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (iOS)/Warframe (PS4)/Heroes & Castles (iOS)/ CounterSpy (iOS)/SoulSpark (iOS)
07-30-2014, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutlander View Post
Yes, I had to check the TA info page of NS for the release date, Apple should add the dates of both the release or update dates
It does - if you look on the bottom of the app page it says version history and lists the dates and changes on that date for the app.
07-31-2014, 12:36 AM
That's a hard call as a lot of great games don't find an audience until quite awhile after release. Though that's changing thanks to review sites like this.
07-31-2014, 12:50 AM
gonna check it out

New to this forum... All these games look pretty sick. Ima jump on it and see how I feel about your list. Thx