★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Download now and get 80% off!

Blood Bowl is the adaptation of the famous Warhammer Fantasy football board game created by Games Workshop.

Assemble your team from among eight fantastic races* in the Warhammer universe (Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, Wood Elves, Chaos, Lizardmen and Dark Elves). Each race has its own strengths, weaknesses and numerous opportunities to develop which will lend an immense tactical depth to the game.

Immerse yourself in single games in Solo Player mode to enjoy fun matches that wont make your head hurt, or set off to conquer the Blood Bowl in the extensive Campaign mode. Develop your team and players by gaining victories and experience as you progress in the game.

In Multiplayer you can compete against a friend on your tablet in Hotseat mode, or launch yourself into the vast online world in a massive permanent league where you can create and develop your teams. Play against Blood Bowl players from all over the world thanks to our cross-platform multiplayer modes!

*The base game enables you to play Humans and Orcs: the other races are available from the in-game store.
07-30-2014, 11:28 PM
Very interested in this one, but I have no background with the physical board game or previous digital adaptations. Wondering if anyone has impressions for me? I've enjoyed being introduced to Warhammer Quest and Space Hulk on iOS, and wondering if I should add another Games Workshop classic to my collection.

07-30-2014, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citronaut View Post
Very interested in this one, but I have no background with the physical board game or previous digital adaptations. Wondering if anyone has impressions for me? I've enjoyed being introduced to Warhammer Quest and Space Hulk on iOS, and wondering if I should add another Games Workshop classic to my collection.

Im waiting on impressions as well. Bring it!
07-31-2014, 12:05 AM
Is this a Blood Bowl port?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-31-2014, 01:49 AM
I'd be curious to know how much the extra teams cost considering you are only buying the default two in the base game.
07-31-2014, 02:52 AM
Even if I don't like American football, this one looks very fun, unfortunately I don't have an iPad, so if it comes to iPhone, I'll buy it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Is this a Blood Bowl port?
Yep, it is the original 1:1 port and it is done very well!

Schenker P505 Notebook | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6+

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Well i love american football but i just hardly play games on my ipad, i'll be watching this one hoping it'll go universal at some point
07-31-2014, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Even if I don't like American football, this one looks very fun, unfortunately I don't have an iPad, so if it comes to iPhone, I'll buy it
I think in this case the iPhone screen is too small!

I purchased it and it is made real good.

Thee AI levels, very good tutorial, different game types.

The graphics are good but not outstanding. After two hours of playing I would rate it 4,5 stars.

Schenker P505 Notebook | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6+

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
07-31-2014, 03:05 AM
Ermagerd downloading now...... did this just come out of now where?