★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

aerofly FS - Flight Simulator (universal) $0.99 > FREE

08-01-2014, 03:56 AM
aerofly FS - Flight Simulator (universal) $0.99 > FREE + IAP Airplane Bundle $4.99

148 Review 3/5 http://www.148apps.com/reviews/aerofly-fs-review/

NOTE: Airplane Bundle IAP is half off at $4.99 was $10, unlocks every aircraft but the Piper Archer, Beechcraft Duchess, and the Boeing B747-400. [thanks razorracer83]

why not make it free and push the IAPs, planes

The Airplane Bundle IAP is half off to $4.99 from $10, unlocks every aircraft but the Piper Archer, Beechcraft Duchess, and the Boeing B747-400.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0panesSnap2.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	76343  

Last edited by mrbiggles; 08-01-2014 at 09:58 AM.
08-01-2014, 04:00 AM
Holy space balls! This game is huge! How big is it once installed?

08-01-2014, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Holy space balls! This game is huge! How big is it once installed?
Good q. I have 3.7gb free and I go an error for no having enough free space. My guess is you'd need 4 to 5gb to get it downloaded and installed unless you use iTunes on a PC/ Mac and then sync it over.

Atleast it let me lock on the license.
08-01-2014, 09:25 AM
The Aircraft Bundle is also half off to $5 from $10, you should also make note of that. I bought it as I missed out on it the last time. It unlocks every aircraft except the Piper Archer, Beechcraft Duchess, and the Boeing B747-400.

Last edited by razorracer83; 08-01-2014 at 09:35 AM.
08-01-2014, 10:01 AM
I just brought the game full price along with the aircraft pack for full price. God dammit! I dunno why I 'f'ing bother.

Last edited by Siked; 08-01-2014 at 10:05 AM.
08-01-2014, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siked View Post
I just brought the game full price along with the aircraft pack for full price. God dammit! I dunno why I 'f'ing bother.
It's odd of all the games on the appstore this one was what you bought recently. Same thing happened last month when you bought Deus EX: The Fall.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=231769&page=3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siked View Post
Are you kidding me!? I brough this yesterday for full price. Aghhhhhhhhhhh!
SO you blew $6 more than the sale price... you must have really loved the game to throw $10 at it for extra planes.

Don't get mad for buying something you were really interested in. It's not like we are talking cars and the car you bought yesterday is $5,000 off today. Perspective. Buy what you actually really want... get everything else either free or on sale that mildly interests you. There are way more games than there is time to play em all.

Since you own this... what's the install size?

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
08-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
it's odd of all the games on the appstore this one was what you bought recently. Same thing happened last month when you bought deus ex: The fall.

so you blew $6 more than the sale price... You must have really loved the game to throw $10 at it for extra planes.

Don't get mad for buying something you were really interested in. It's not like we are talking cars and the car you bought yesterday is $5,000 off today. Perspective. Buy what you actually really want... Get everything else either free or on sale that mildly interests you. There are way more games than there is time to play em all.

Since you own this... What's the install size?
2.1gb
08-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Don't get mad for buying something you were really interested in. Buy what you actually really want... get everything else either free or on sale that mildly interests you. There are way more games than there is time to play em all.
agree if u have the funds and its a well made game it can be worth the price of what u can afford. I paid $5 or so on a few games. but there stuff I got i go back often to replay like nba games, fifa, nhl, out there, ftl, wrestling revolution along with all the playdek games and the many many of the board games converted to ios games!

though i have to look and wait for sales nowadays since were on a tighter budget with a lifetime of med probs/bills, babies, house etc. was different when i was a young 20 working in good health and blowing cash on anything i wanted.
08-01-2014, 11:43 AM
Quote:
It's odd of all the games on the appstore this one was what you bought recently. Same thing happened last month when you bought Deus EX: The Fall.

Aaaaaaand http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...3&postcount=14

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Quote:

SO you blew $6 more than the sale price... you must have really loved the game to throw $10 at it for extra planes.

Don't get mad for buying something you were really interested in. It's not like we are talking cars and the car you bought yesterday is $5,000 off today. Perspective. Buy what you actually really want... get everything else either free or on sale that mildly interests you. There are way more games than there is time to play em all.
100% Agree with this. It happens to all of us but what can you say, Appstore is a crazy place, lots of unexpected sales happening.