Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-01-2014, 02:07 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Default Go Go Armadillo! (By MojoBox Games)

Itunes Link: iTunes Store Link:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Let us know your thoughts! We're a small 2-man indie dev team so any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Old 08-01-2014, 07:46 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Default Promo Codes

If anybody wants any promo codes or is interested in reviewing the game please let us know! If you also know anybody who would be interested in our game please send them this way!
Old 08-03-2014, 06:28 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

This actually looks pretty fun. I wonder why is hasn't gotten much attention?
Old 08-04-2014, 06:43 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Thanks! We're finding it really hard to get exposure at the moment. If you know anybody who would be interested in playing or reviewing our game please pass the game on! I've attached some promo codes below if anybody wants to try? We would love to get some feedback too!

Promo Codes:
ME7LYETEJF4F
AEJHTXWK4FN7
MH4WW3P9FTNN
M7TA6YWRTEJE
WW9LK9TAXWET
6PWA37MHMMTN
LXRFPFHH9HXA
PA6RY93MA3YN
MEH6A94TKK9J
XPJFFW4MRLJL
Old 08-04-2014, 07:07 AM

Took MEH6A94TKK9J. Thanks a lot, man!!!
Old 08-04-2014, 07:47 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

No worries! Let us know what you think!
Old 08-05-2014, 04:47 AM

Hey guys, if you've got 5 mins to spare, the game is free, download it and leave us some feedback.

It means a lot to us!
Old 08-07-2014, 10:42 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

The Gameplay:

Old 08-08-2014, 07:27 PM

Default Game Impressions

Old 08-11-2014, 05:09 AM

I took the following promo code: FREE.
Thanks. Imps to come.

Ok. I'm back.

Impressions:

First of all the good:

Excellent production value. Great graphics. Cute menu, nice sound FX. Everything seems to be implemented well. It's very kid friendly, and my four year old daughter and step-son seem to each like it.
The gameplay is simple. It's a puzzle game where the object is to eliminate all of the environmental hazards/baddies in each level. Pull back on the armadillo (angry birds style), choose the path you'd like him to roll, release him in an attempt to roll over all of the given obstacles in each level. He bounces around the level's environment as you'd expect a ball to bounce. I'm only 10 levels in, and there's been several new baddies introduced, which each have different characteristics and ideal methods to defeat them. At the end of each level you're awarded one of three medals. Theres a total of 100 levels. There's four worlds which contain 25 mini-levels each (world themes: 1-Forrest, 2- dinosaurs, 3 - mountains ?, and 4 - ice). The levels are short and sweet, making it a nice pick up and play choice.

Now the bad:

I'm experiencing some sort of menu zoom bug. Sometimes the menu is zoomed in really far and I can't see but a small portion if the choices.
It has some serious freemium features. This game was paid only a day or two ago, I believe. That is unfair to the early adopters (but I completely understand. Mojobox tried to get some sort of momentum going by giving out promo codes but couldn't, so they needed to try something to gain exposure. They chose the freemium route). I haven't hit any walls, but I'm early in the game. The ads are very intrusive. They are full page video ads which last ~15 seconds or so, and there appears to be no way to exit them other than clicking the ad. It's $2.99 to remove ads, and there's other puzzle hints and stuff being pimped as well. After initial install it expands from 67Mbs to 206Mb. this isn't a big issue for most players! but for some it will be hard to justify a title like this taking up 1/5 a GB.
Each level is surrounded by lots of trees, flowers, etc. on the borders which aren't used in the puzzle. This causes each level to end up using about 60% of the available screen real estate. On an iPhone this could be a real problem, and on an iPad it's annoying at best. It feels like a real waste of space which could have been used to make each level much more interesting and strategic.

TL;DR Verdict:
This game is much better than many games I've paid a buck or three for. It's a good pick-up-and play casual puzzler with really cool graphics and simple-yet-fun gameplay mechanics.

OVERALL: 3.5/5

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 08-11-2014 at 06:14 AM..