★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

CRUSH! by radiangames $0.99 -> FREE

08-01-2014, 06:07 PM
#1
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,493
CRUSH! by radiangames $0.99 -> FREE



Game Center: sink_or_swim
08-01-2014, 06:30 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2013
Location: Behind You...
Posts: 142
Pretty sure that this game is on sale for $0.99 and not free.

DON'T CLICK ON THIS!: http://goo.gl/hzYmIO

08-01-2014, 06:42 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbb123 View Post
Pretty sure that this game is on sale for $0.99 and not free.
I'm pretty sure I got it for free a few minutes ago. It just takes a bit longer in the US and other countries

Game Center: sink_or_swim
08-01-2014, 07:12 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Crush

Yeah I tried it right now and it's 99 cents. Not free yet! Maybe later in the day it will be.
08-01-2014, 07:17 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodjosselyn View Post
Yeah I tried it right now and it's 99 cents. Not free yet! Maybe later in the day it will be.
We'll, if sink_or_swim did get it for free (since he's "pretty sure" he did). Then, you could estimate how long you'll have to wait, if you assume he's in the Eastern Time Zone.
08-01-2014, 07:58 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedumbgamer View Post
We'll, if sink_or_swim did get it for free (since he's "pretty sure" he did). Then, you could estimate how long you'll have to wait, if you assume he's in the Eastern Time Zone.
Sinker's in Europe. It'll hit US in about two hours.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-01-2014, 08:13 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,969
Lol, bought this morning, that's ok it's Radiangames!
08-01-2014, 11:43 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,361
I don't like the whole artistic tilt. Wish that could be tweaked to flat. Overall it's not a bad game but there's zero tutorial or basic help to get a noob started. Still get it anyway its a good game once you he past the initial learning curve.