★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ALEXEY KUZMIN
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 161.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.50
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Mordon Tactics is free tactical strategy RPG for real tacticians and strategians!
The game takes place in a wonderful Mordon world. The Mordon world highly appreciates a cold calculation as well as crystals of red and, especially, blue colours.
You are the commander of mercenaries! Once in this world, you can become a general and challenge the other great commanders, develop and equip your mercenaries, build and develop the mine, defend your mine from the looters or, contrary, to attack the opponent's mine! Participate and win tournaments.
Smart tactics is a half the battle, especially in a team battle together with your comrades in arms!
Important features

Multiplayer turn-based tactical strategy RPG in full 3D mode!
Advanced system of personal and team battles with random choice!
Great choice of game schemes with random choice depending on type and kind of battle would not let die of boredom!
Perfect sound, great music, easy-to-learn and intuitive gameplay and high-quality 3D graphics!
Improve and develop your mine! Produce more! Make your mine invincible!
Replace and improve your mercenaries, improve their performance, develop their weapons skills!
Weapons and armour can be improved by changing significantly the playing characteristics of the items!
Communicate with friends and rivals while playing the game and in battle chats!
The game requires Internet connection.
08-06-2014, 01:19 PM