iPhone: 8ball ----The world's first real-time drawing the cue ball trajectory mobile games

08-03-2014, 09:46 AM
8ball ----The world's first real-time drawing the cue ball trajectory mobile games

Description

The world's first real-time drawing the cue ball trajectory mobile games, enhanced graphics rendering engine, near-perfect physical implementation, across the board ios starter.
Players can control lever law and force to study and understand the environment in a real billiard cue ball to walk in the way, you can change to a different club length of the auxiliary line growth, thereby improving accuracy.
classic 8 ball bring you the most realistic snooker entertainment.
Subsequent versions of the game based on the degree of reaction of players to develop a network version of the war, as well as snooker and snooker networked stand-alone version of the game, please support.
Your support is the driving force of our development.

video:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ2MT...pf-to=pcqq.c2c

08-03-2014, 09:35 PM
I'd really like to see some video of this in action. Kinda hard to judge a pool game without seeing it. See whatcha come up with!
08-04-2014, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
I'd really like to see some video of this in action. Kinda hard to judge a pool game without seeing it. See whatcha come up with!
I dunno, but with the corporate logo tables (probably used without permission) and the incorrect claims about being "first etc...", I suspect it's probably not that good... Then again I could be wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!