Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 08-03-2014, 02:47 PM

Default Convince me to BUY Monster Hunter

Hi guys I just wanted to post a thread to see what it is you like about monster hunter so much...I've been trying to convince myself for the past two days watching videos and reading reviews and I'd like to hear what everyone likes about it so much. Any responses would be great!!
Old 08-03-2014, 06:22 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

MHFU sucks.

Sucked over 3200 hours of my life into it now in between MHF2, MHFU PSP, MHP3rd, and MHFU iOS. And it still sucks.

It's a terrible game with its ultra slow weapon attacks, slow movement speeds, and painfully slow animations for drinking potions and other stuff, while you are pitted against broken plessy hitboxes, annoying vespoids, very fast monsters, and those that can pin you to the wall until you die. It's as if the game is forcing out a more strategic approach rather than tanking it out Kratos-style.

It also stupid that you have to choose from 11 weapon types, each one of them totally different from each other, and you have to choose from literally over a thousand pieces of equipment and items. What does this game think of me - a collector? Pfft.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:41 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
MHFU sucks.

Sucked over 3200 hours of my life into it now in between MHF2, MHFU PSP, MHP3rd, and MHFU iOS. And it still sucks.

It's a terrible game with its ultra slow weapon attacks, slow movement speeds, and painfully slow animations for drinking potions and other stuff, while you are pitted against broken plessy hitboxes, annoying vespoids, very fast monsters, and those that can pin you to the wall until you die. It's as if the game is forcing out a more strategic approach rather than tanking it out Kratos-style.

It also stupid that you have to choose from 11 weapon types, each one of them totally different from each other, and you have to choose from literally over a thousand pieces of equipment and items. What does this game think of me - a collector? Pfft.
Haha, you almost had me for a moment
Old 08-03-2014, 09:12 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 8.x

Buy it.
Old 08-03-2014, 10:14 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Dont't buy it. You're probably not good enough to beat YKK.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:28 AM

Ok so all the sarcasm making it seem like I was an utter fool to even question buying MH has convinced me to drop the $15 on this game. Will be glued to my 5s for the next couple of days trying to become one with the controls on it lol
Old 08-04-2014, 06:35 AM

Don't buy it! It's not good.