• Device: Universal
  • Size: 92.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: 3D Action Strategy Defense Game, Ghost Defence

[ Convenient Control] Easy, Easy, Easy~
[ Upgrade ] Total 12 characters can be upgrade and your town will be upgraded too.
[ Attack to others ] You have a chance to attach to higher ranker and take back their gold and spirit

-Game Story
On a pleasant summer day, Ryan was strolling across the park while sipping on an iced orange Fanta. But, he hears groans, moans and a shriek, so he runs to where the noise is coming from. There, he encounters a bloody fight with a blue dragon and a malicious looking devil. It's obvious that the blue dragon is cornered and will eventually lose, so Ryan joins the fight to help the blue dragon out. With Ryan's fighting skills, the enemy has no hope of winning and is brutally beaten to death. Amazed by Ryan's godly fighting skills, the blue dragon thanks him and pleads for him to help fight off the evil enemies. Without even a moment of slight hesitation, the duo high five and become fighting partners to kill off all the wicked spirits and foes!

[Features]
High quality graphic based on unity engine
Need more strategy to upgrade and win the game
The end of action! Various kind of heroes and skills
lot of contents to play!
[Contents]
More than 100 PVE stage
Action with boss and brilliant battle!
Upgrade your town and make strategic defense of your town.
Defend your town from enemy
huge battle with 12 heroes and battle equipment
======================================
Supported languages : English,Russian,Vietnamese,Spanish,Japanese,Portuguese, Korean, Chinese
08-04-2014, 10:48 AM
I'm glad I actually clicked on this to look at what this game was about because I wasn't entirely convinced at first by the app icon.

It's hard to tell how the gameplay is like by just looking at the screenshots, but this is probably worth looking at.

My guess is a mixture of Diablo and CoC. It's just a guess, though.

Edit: I was wrong. Sooo wrong.

Last edited by pinOi32; 08-04-2014 at 02:32 PM.
08-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Nice find! Downloading it now.
08-04-2014, 12:14 PM

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
08-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Rofl, so I was entirely wrong wirh both guesses.

But then again, it was just entirely based on my judgement of the screenshots and the description of the game without playing the actual game itself.

Whoops.

Probably still worth a shot, though!

Last edited by pinOi32; 08-04-2014 at 02:37 PM.