App description: One Tap RPG is a retro style Pachinko-like Dungeon Crawler. Watch your character slash through randomly generated Dungeons, while being controlled only by Pachinko-like physics.
Level up and use powerful spells to slay even more dangerous monsters, collect their gold and enter the Highscores.

Compete in the Daily-Challenge where a fixed set of Monsters and a permanent Dungeon gets created, combined with a special Highscore for each new day.

Features:
+ Physics based Pachinko-like gameplay
+ Randomly generated dungeons
+ Daily Challenge Mode with global Highscore
+ Level and spell system
+ Different monsters per dungeon
+ Retro style graphics and sounds

If you want to know more about One Tap RPG or Tinytouchtales visit www.tinytouchtales.com,
www.facebook.com/tinytouchtales or www.twitter.com/tinytouchtales
08-05-2014, 05:20 AM
This looks beautiful, the sooner it's in my life the better!

08-05-2014, 05:25 AM
Very, very intriguing!
And the devs are from Berlin!

I send the devs a message via FB, maybe they drop by to join the discussion.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me

Last edited by amusing Grace; 08-05-2014 at 07:55 AM.
08-05-2014, 05:50 AM
Yeah this looks really good.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-05-2014, 08:33 AM
So, the dev will drop by later and was so kind to give me code.

Gameplay consists of tapping the screen once at the start to determinate your starting position. After that its the "usual" Pachinko gameplay,meaning you watch your hero bumping into enemies until he reaches the bottom and you get your score.
You gain exp. but in a rougue-like fashion you start over with nothing next time, afaik.

No tutorial, a (one-time) hint at the start would be appreciated that tells you to touch the screen where you want your hero to start his quest.
Menu buttons feel a bit unresponsive, but i didnt reboot my device after download.
Leaderboards and achievements are integrated but could use more variety.

Right now, it feels like it has potential. Lets see what the devs say, when they chime in later.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
08-05-2014, 08:38 AM
Trailer

Gameplay video

Last edited by Echoen; 08-05-2014 at 01:56 PM.
08-05-2014, 09:23 AM
The once upon a time resident of Japan in me gets a somewhat almost an addicts twitch when I hear the words Pachinko. It reminds me of several lost nights out on the town in Yokohama and Yokosuka that I've had while living there a few years ago! I'm definitely going to have to check this out! Consider this a sale!
08-05-2014, 10:53 AM
It looks awesome!

Pine Entertainment
08-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Hey Arnold here!

So thanks for opening this thread, i will keep watching it closely .

Thanks also for the first Feedback. The game itself is very simple. You literally only have one touch to "drop" in the hero and then watch him slash/bounce through the randomly generated dungeon. The hero can pick up Spellbooks, Levelup Gems and Potions. Each Monster has a Level from 1-10. If the Hero kills a Monster equal or lower than his own he doesn't get DMG if the monster has a higher level he looses 1 HP.
A few people have already complained about the sometimes slow speed of the char. I will address that in the next update and implement a "tap to speedup" function, so the less action packed moments can be done quicker.
The Game has a Daily-Challenge where a new dungeon gets generated each day and you can compete in a 1 Day Highscore globally. This dungeon is fixed and only the spawn position of monsters and items vary. The Game-Center Highscore is for the highest score in the normal (random) Mode.

I brought some Codes for you, please reply which ones are taken.

First round of Codes Gone!

Cheers
Arnold!

Hello! I am 1/2 of Tinytouchtales.com and i collect Games stuff at Speicherstand.de

Last edited by Tinytouchtales; 08-05-2014 at 12:21 PM.
08-05-2014, 11:58 AM
I hate when people take codes and don't post them!

Very excited for this. Any idea when it'll be released state side?

Edit: looks like it'll be coming tonight, can't wait!

Last edited by Zeillusion; 08-05-2014 at 12:02 PM.