★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Battleloot "X" (dungeon crawler) :: Digital Tales

08-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Battleloot "X" (dungeon crawler) :: Digital Tales

Hello everyone,

work has just started on a Battleloot spin-off currently referred to as a mysterious - and pretty inconspicuous - "X".

Years ago, during the development of the original Battleloot Adventure, the TouchArcade forum community has been hugely supportive. That's why we are starting a developer diary right here on TA to collect your thoughts, feedback and suggestions through the entire development cycle.

We'll start with a concept screenshot by our artist Mike - to give you some hints on how the game is going to play out. Our concept design is based on 1st person dungeon crawler RPGs, combined with Battleloot's party & combat system... So expect more assist attacks and Star powers.

Don't be shy about sharing your opinions and/or asking questions. Game development is just starting... Now's the time to come asking for more farting sheep or almighty, foes-smithing special attacks!
We'll get back to you, asap!

- the DTales team

Last edited by DTales; 08-09-2014 at 01:47 PM.
08-08-2014, 11:11 AM
I remember looking forward to and buying the game. I also remember playing quite a lot but can't remember why I stopped.

So I'd definitely be interested in a new one.
08-08-2014, 11:11 AM
Best of luck on your projext.! I will be one of the first in line for it.
08-08-2014, 11:23 AM
Nice! Looking forward to this!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Loved Battleloot. This is exciting

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel
08-09-2014, 01:50 PM
OP edited to have a dropbox image link instead of an attachment.

To everyone, thanks for your support!