Why isn't the Danganronpa games on the ios in the west?

08-09-2014, 11:09 PM
#1
Why isn't the Danganronpa games on the ios in the west?

From what I know, they are out on ios in Japan, and they have already localized the content for the Vita version.

If Capcom can find incentives on releasing the Ace Attorney series on the ios, I don't see any reason why they haven't yet release the English version on the ios.
08-10-2014, 04:33 AM
#2
Danganronpa is not from Capcom. It's NISA america who pubilsh this on Vita. So, we have to wait for someone who want to publish this on iOS.

08-10-2014, 10:28 AM
#3
I am not saying they are made by Capcom. I am just saying that NISamerica should follow Capcom and bring over their visual novel game
08-10-2014, 12:42 PM
#4
No one "should" do anything to feed your entitled iOS fanboyism. You wanna play Dangan in english? play them on Vita. You seem like an entitled child.
08-10-2014, 01:03 PM
#5
Hey, maybe he doesn't have enough money to buy a Vita ? Wait...iOS devices are much expensive than a Vita.
I said nothing...
08-10-2014, 02:19 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemerleb View Post
No one "should" do anything to feed your entitled iOS fanboyism. You wanna play Dangan in english? play them on Vita. You seem like an entitled child.
All I see here is a guy wanting some games from Vita to be released on iOS. If you have so many problems with something like that, then you are the fanboy.
08-10-2014, 02:33 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
All I see here is a guy wanting some games from Vita to be released on iOS. If you have so many problems with something like that, then you are the fanboy.
I own all handhelds on the market currently so not a fanboy. There's a difference between "wanting" and "pushing an agenda". They asked if it was available, got a negative answer, then insisted heavily as if they knew about companies' economy and strategy as if the latter owed him to answer their request. It's not even reading between the lines since it's really explicit. But maybe you can't interpret things further than the extremity of your own nose?

Last edited by nemerleb; 08-10-2014 at 02:38 PM.
08-10-2014, 06:35 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemerleb View Post
I own all handhelds on the market currently so not a fanboy. There's a difference between "wanting" and "pushing an agenda". They asked if it was available, got a negative answer, then insisted heavily as if they knew about companies' economy and strategy as if the latter owed him to answer their request. It's not even reading between the lines since it's really explicit. But maybe you can't interpret things further than the extremity of your own nose?
As much as I like exclusives staying exclusives... If it's on iOS in Japan, why NOT bring it to the US?
08-11-2014, 05:57 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemerleb View Post
I own all handhelds on the market currently so not a fanboy. There's a difference between "wanting" and "pushing an agenda". They asked if it was available, got a negative answer, then insisted heavily as if they knew about companies' economy and strategy as if the latter owed him to answer their request. It's not even reading between the lines since it's really explicit. But maybe you can't interpret things further than the extremity of your own nose?

There's really no need to be so sensitive about it.

I don't see the value of getting a vita again. Most of the vita games i am interested in are readily available on the pc and iphone. The foreseeable future outlook of the vita isn't looking good to me either.

Additionally, various companies make decision based on demand and request too. And localizing it will allow more gamers who doesn't have a vita to play it too, allows the games to have more exposure.there's no reason why anyone woudn't want it...unless you are a selfish person who doesn't want people to play this game.
08-11-2014, 06:15 AM
#10
[

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
All I see here is a guy wanting some games from Vita to be released on iOS. If you have so many problems with something like that, then you are the fanboy.
Perhaps a more accurate term is that i want some games localized, since the game is already on the ios but in japan language. I dont really care or need whatever changes they made to the vita version, hence the title "in the west" rather than "port from vita".