App description: Requires an iPad 2 / iPhone 4 or better.

Hack and slash your way through hordes of skeletons and demons, gather weapons and armor, and learn powerful skills in this fast-paced Action RPG. Draw signs to use powers and skills, and combine them to gain a tactical advantage in combat or control the battlefield. You and your companions fight to stop Ragadams apocalyptic plan that takes place in an immersive multi-planet universe.

Features:
Fight spectacular real-time battles against hordes of skeletons, robots, beasts, demons, aliens, dragons and many other minions
Unlock and upgrade your armor, weapons and minion companions as you journey from magical villages to remote mountaintops, dark dungeons to alien worlds
Fuse your treasures, advance your character, progress through the story and cast spectacular spells conjured from simple gestures to defeat hordes of monsters and grow in power
Find weapons and loot, learn mind-bending spells, and recruit companions to help you in your battle to save the worlds from impending doom

Please see here for our Privacy Policy. We take privacy very seriously. http://www.makingfun.com/footer/privacy-policy/
08-12-2014, 04:26 AM
Hmm... Now this game reminds me of Diablo.

I'm going to give this a try for sure later.

08-12-2014, 04:37 AM
Take a try on it!!!

Edit 1: the game is simple, only touch to enemies and your character will attack automatically, you only play skills if you have and try to find items, the gameplay is not so hard. Will continue playing the game.

BTW, don't like to take the items of the warriors to the mage. It's.... If you can, maybe take the items of warriors to warriors, items of mage to mage. It will be better.

Like the Crafting feature to much. It's so special.

Pine Entertainment

Last edited by Andre; 08-12-2014 at 04:58 AM.
08-13-2014, 08:47 AM
This looks interesting but the FREE price tag, along with IAPs that are all consumables pushes me away. Not saying there isn't a good game here, but I'll wait for further info or impressions. Is the dev around?

Favorites: Siralim | Cavern | Dungeonism | Avadon | Warhammer: Quest | Endless Depths
Now Playing: Siralim (MY GOTY 2014) | Shattered Planet
08-13-2014, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorlen View Post
This looks interesting but the FREE price tag, along with IAPs that are all consumables pushes me away. Not saying there isn't a good game here, but I'll wait for further info or impressions. Is the dev around?
I think it's worth a look. I'm getting a Dungeon Siege vibe from the game. There seems to be a fair amount of depth, especially in the loot department. There's even something of a story, and even though the level design is pretty linear, it does reward exploration.

As far as IAP is concerned, the game is pretty generous with the premium currency, though clearly there are aspects of the game that are not accessible without paying. Currently I'm doing some grinding to get past a particularly tough area -- we'll see if it's really a paywall.
08-13-2014, 11:01 AM
Yeah, from what I've played so far this is a pretty fun game. I especially like that this can be played offline once you download the update from in the app. As Squarezero said there some options that you won't be able to use without using IAP but that is to be expected considering the price tag. But again as Squarezero said we'll see if there is a paywall beyond the above mentioned issues.
08-13-2014, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
Yeah, from what I've played so far this is a pretty fun game. I especially like that this can be played offline once you download the update from in the app. As Squarezero said there some options that you won't be able to use without using IAP but that is to be expected considering the price tag. But again as Squarezero said we'll see if there is a paywall beyond the above mentioned issues.
Yeah, I really like this game, too. For anyone wondering about this game:IAP doesn't seem necessary at all, and they let you farm gems by replaying levels. Gear can be bought in the stores with gold, and the items are cheap. Gems are just used for chests and support
08-13-2014, 02:31 PM
I don't like it that much.
You can actually buy gold and gems to speed up progress which is okay but I don't like the fact that you need gems to open better loot chests, which is pretty much the same as in UO, and I hated it. Sure, you can grind for a couple of gems but the amount you get is fairly low compared to the amount you'll need to open chests. There are also timers for upgrading skills and it takes longer the higher the skill level is. Probably around 24+ hours for the higher levels?
The gesture system is cool though as well as the ability to recruit companions which will travel and fight with you. They will also gain exp and leveling up automatically, unlocking new skills.
At the end, I can't help but it feels boring to me, especially the environments, so I don't even mind to grind for gems. Just my opinion.

Last edited by Nekku; 08-13-2014 at 03:16 PM.