★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You were an ambitiouse emperor and eager to fight with the cruel enemy

Make a forturn by beat your oponent!

Take steps toward to chanllenging supremacy!

Select all kinds of soidiers, destroy enemy, and make a battle legend!

Recruit soidiers, upgrade them to be heroes.

All kinds of soidiers in the Roman Empire can be chosen by you.

Defeat enemy,win bounties,and upgrade your army.

Experience wonderful visual effect on mobile phone and pad.

Enjoy 48 stories and take tasks of finding hundrads of treasures and the lost (scroll marked), compete with your friends for the top bounty.

Through this classic card game enter into the Roman Empire, choose to be a hero, build a great army, defeat enemy in a well-matched in strength battle.

To be a game master,lower your oponent's hero life value/index to zero before your hero defeated, you have a lot of ways to make it.

Take part in the heroic battle
Build a great Roman army
Recuit,train,and upgrade 50 units, each unit has its own function
Take part in chanllenging individual battle, and make the supremacy strategy

PeteOzzy's comments:

The name obviously puts me off but it does look quite interesting, willing to look past the coattail-riding.
08-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Downloading to try but hopes are not high as the English in the discriton is dire! Also with the graphics the characters added to the game images look better than the game graphics.

08-12-2014, 03:02 PM
Damn. I was hoping it was a port of the computer game "Rome: Total War"

I'll wager dollars to donuts the dev was counting on that.

Looking for a writer? PM me

Game Designer of:
Family Feud Matches Gaming with a side of Matchmaking!
Family Feud 2 My First Huge Apple Feature!
Pickpawcket
And more!
08-12-2014, 08:57 PM
Your right, the games nothing special.

Character art is visually crisper and nicer than actually game art. It just doesn't fit. Game is low quality as well as menus's / font.

Strategy is dull and boring.
08-12-2014, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeillusion View Post
Your right, the games nothing special.

Character art is visually crisper and nicer than actually game art. It just doesn't fit. Game is low quality as well as menus's / font.

Strategy is dull and boring.
Agree, played for about 15 minutes and that's enough for me. It could get better but I'm not taking that chance anyway.
08-12-2014, 09:21 PM
Don't think that I'll continue playing this game for a long time. Nothing special...

Pine Entertainment
08-13-2014, 12:24 AM
Also hoped this was some sort of version from the PC versions, so disappointing...

Isn't the name trademarked? I'm surprised they can name it like that and not have it pulled.

Check out our awesome upcoming games: Escape from the Pyramid and Stranded
Twitter: @tamadevs
08-13-2014, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Downloading to try but hopes are not high as the English in the discriton is dire! Also with the graphics the characters added to the game images look better than the game graphics.
The irony is killing me.
08-13-2014, 09:06 AM
It's really crazy that Apple let's people publish apps using the names of copyrighted pop culture properties; potentially Sega could have this app pulled at easy. Not sure if Apple has lost it, or if developers just want to scam fast cash without regard for long run.
08-13-2014, 12:15 PM
Such a blatant copyright infringement. I bet it gets pulled.