• Publisher: Channel 4
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 67.3 MB
  • Version: 4.0
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ** Pocket Gamer Silver Award "a game that's easy to love, but utterly fiendish to truly master." **

Size DOES Matter is an award-winning rhythm action game with a simple premise; manoeuvre through gates in time to music, using simple touch-screen controls of one thumb controlling size, and the other thumb controlling position.

Winner of the BAFTA Ones To Watch award, and brought to you by 4Music, the ultimate in music TV.

Play through numerous action-filled levels featuring delicious electronic music by artists like Savant, Chipzel and Rymdreglage.

Unlock new levels as your skills progress.

Challenge your friends - become king of the leaderboards!

Featuring:
- Rhythm-based, increasingly challenging levels
- Juicy visual feedback and retro-style neon graphics
- Online leaderboards
- Electronic music from these skilled composers:
- Savant (Savant: Ascent)
- Chipzel (Super Hexagon)
- Rymdreglage
- Philter
- Eirik Suhrke (Ridiculous Fishing, Super Crate Box, Spelunky, Hotline Miami)
- Jonas Eide
- Cristian Voicu

In order to deliver a personalised, responsive service and to improve the game, we remember and store information about how you use it. The information is completely anonymous and will never include any personal details. It is used only by Channel 4 or the trusted partners we work with. By downloading this application, you agree to our terms of use (www.channel4.com/ToS), privacy policy and cookies policy.
08-13-2014, 01:58 AM
It's not very often that a TV channel publishing games actually excites me but Channel 4 have produced some noteworthy games with Nom Nation and Sticks and Stones. Looks like a nice twitch highscorer.

08-13-2014, 02:05 AM
It looks amazing. Keep my eyes on this game. Hope that it releases in US Store soon.

Pine Entertainment
08-13-2014, 03:15 AM
Visual Style has caught my eye, I'll keep a lookout for this one.
08-13-2014, 09:52 PM
Finally it's out after waiting almost a month.... It's soft launch on NZ since last month and I can't buy it... -.-
This game reminds me with expander game, but this one in 2D version... Soundtrack is made by one of savant composer too. Instabuy here

Game Center ID: copaeci
08-15-2014, 09:00 AM
Size DOES Matter - Full Metal

Last edited by Andy C83; 08-18-2014 at 01:24 PM.
08-18-2014, 01:26 PM
Size DOES Matter - Blam

08-22-2014, 10:52 AM
What a brilliant gem! Absolutely love it. Worth it for the spoundtrack alone. Grazily addictive. And you really improve quickly. Going back to earlier levels after mastering some harder ones make you feel like a genius

Andy, nice competition!
08-22-2014, 12:42 PM
I wonder how many women clicked the the thread because of the title?

Anyway.

The game looks great, long time not played a rythm game.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.