★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: GravityLine is designed for hardcore arcade fans. At first glance, it might seem easy, but don't be fooled. Avoiding the obstacles requires agility, thinking ahead, and an excellent knowledge of the game's mechanism. These qualities alone are no guarantee of success though - dexterity, calm nerves and patience are necessary as well.

# Featured as BEST NEW GAME in 140 countries!

GravityLine is the code name for a super-secret operation, whose aim is to save the world. In a top-secret lab, brilliant scientists (aka players) are working hard to destroy the HEB - huge and incredibly evil bacteria infecting everything it comes into contact with and threatening the worlds existence.

The objective of GravityLine is to lead a very dangerous bacteria through an infected object without bursting its bubble, and to destroy it once and for all in a special chemical mixture. If you burst the bubble, the bacteria (or as we call it - HEB - Huge Evil Bacteria) will spread and your mission will fail! HEB is very vicious, and extracting it from the infected objects can be really tricky - we hope, for the sake of the world, that you'll be able to complete this mission. If not - HEB will spread and all hope is lost! Good luck!

- Compete in dynamic and challenging game play
- Be surprised by original and varied levels
- Unlock new swift cards for achievements
- Share your gameplay on EveryPlay
08-13-2014, 05:17 AM
Ok... Im interested.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

08-13-2014, 07:16 PM
All 3 levels? Really?
08-27-2014, 07:55 AM
09-16-2014, 01:05 PM
There's a lite version out now in NZ at least, highly recommend this game - it's a bit like a reversing gravity platforming take on Pivvot. Very, very tough and really rather good - I'm hoping to write up some detailed impressions soon as I feel it definitely deserves it.
09-16-2014, 04:39 PM
Gravity

You are fast! Yes, GravityLine Lite was released just few hours ago. The new version has lots of improvements, new level, and Practice Mode with automatic checkpoints. Hope you like it! Have fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkh_K6z_peM

AppStore:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gravityline/id887091368?mt=8
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gravityline-lite/id912273714?mt=8

GooglePlay:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.ak.gravity

Tell us what you think!
09-16-2014, 05:10 PM
The stills remind me of Soosiz.
09-17-2014, 07:13 AM
I popped this on my watch list when it launched and must have forgotten about, well all I can say is that's my loss and thank god for pete who brought it back to my attention or I'd have missed it.

Pete described the game perfectly with the reference to pivvot,

In short you've got to travel along a line as far as you can, avoiding obstacles by switching the side of the line you are travelling on and also switching lines altogether. You can collect shields along your way. The best way I can describe it is a little like games like ring run circus and Oo but on a flat line. The controls work really well and have been responsive, you use a button on the left to jump to switch lanes and a button on the right to switch sides. One teeny problem I came across was sometimes the right button blocked the view of the path but it didn't cause any problems.

You can play in practise mode (which I had to do lol) to master a certain section and then go for it for real. There's five courses to play on which is good considering a lot of similar games only offer one track.

The menus are easy to navigate and are uncluttered, statistics for each level are viewable from the level select which I like and you can share your scores via media networks and your videos via every play.

It's one of my fave twitchy games at the moment, can't thank you enough pete, and it's a crime that the thread isn't more active.
09-17-2014, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I popped this on my watch list when it launched and must have forgotten about, well all I can say is that's my loss and thank god for pete who brought it back to my attention or I'd have missed it.

Pete described the game perfectly with the reference to pivvot,

In short you've got to travel along a line as far as you can, avoiding obstacles by switching the side of the line you are travelling on and also switching lines altogether. You can collect shields along your way. The best way I can describe it is a little like games like ring run circus and Oo but on a flat line. The controls work really well and have been responsive, you use a button on the left to jump to switch lanes and a button on the right to switch sides. One teeny problem I came across was sometimes the right button blocked the view of the path but it didn't cause any problems.

You can play in practise mode (which I had to do lol) to master a certain section and then go for it for real. There's five courses to play on which is good considering a lot of similar games only offer one track.

The menus are easy to navigate and are uncluttered, statistics for each level are viewable from the level select which I like and you can share your scores via media networks and your videos via every play.

It's one of my fave twitchy games at the moment, can't thank you enough pete, and it's a crime that the thread isn't more active.
I'm buying based on you and Pete's rec and I don't want to break the law.
09-17-2014, 10:53 AM
GravityLine Lite

First of all, I'm very happy you like our game! Thank you! If you want to try this game there is free version available:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gravityline-lite/id912273714?mt=8