★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Games to buy

12-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Games to buy

Hello everyone,

Ok so I've got some money on iTunes and I really wanna know what are the best games that I should buy. Ya I know that this is kinda a dumb question asking what I should buy but there's so many games on there and I don't want to waste my money so in your opinion what are your favorite games and what are the games that have the best replayability (I don't even know if thawts a word)

Well thanks to those who reply to this,
Dominic

DinoSmash online id: *DoMbAv94* (stars included)
I LOVE THE IPOTCH!!!!!!
App reviewer on Appmania!
CarJack Streets Promo Code Giveaway!!!
12-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Okay well we are gonna need more specifics, games you like, ones you already have, etc. Also for your location you dont have to write a sentence so that it sticks out, you can just put nothing and it wont be there.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee

12-16-2008, 07:45 PM
Yeah... you're not exactly the first person who asks this kinda thing.

Anyways the games to beat at the moment are Motocrap... sorry Motochaser and Zombie Mansion imo.
Get those two! They're awesome!
12-16-2008, 07:46 PM
personally, i like price is right, frenzic, monopoly, and spin.
12-16-2008, 07:47 PM
Send a message via AIM to terrett101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
Yeah... you're not exactly the first person who asks this kinda thing.

Anyways the games to beat at the moment are Motocrap... sorry Motochaser and Zombie Mansion imo.
Get those two! They're awesome!
For the sake of a new user, in case he hasn't caught on to the vibe of the forum, this is sarcasm. Do not get those games. What type of games are you into, racing, rpgs, shooters, puzzles, etc etc. We can all give you our top pics from whatever genre you're into.
12-16-2008, 07:47 PM
Next time try posting some games you already own or like. It does wonders.

Also, Try this thread

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=2319

It's an ongoing list of what everyone thinks the BEST Appstore game is. You can't go wrong with the vast majority of titles in there
12-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
Okay well we are gonna need more specifics, games you like, ones you already have, etc. Also for your location you dont have to write a sentence so that it sticks out, you can just put nothing and it wont be there.
well at the time when i did my location i didn't know it showed up there lol well ya i might have to change that its like at the other end of the page..........and as everyone was saying to list the kind of games i like well they are shooters, racing, a little bit of puzzle, sports, and pretty much anything that i will play again and again.....
o and thanks to VegantTnT for the link i prolly should have searched it before i asked that was kind of dumb on my part......

thanks.....

DinoSmash online id: *DoMbAv94* (stars included)
I LOVE THE IPOTCH!!!!!!
App reviewer on Appmania!
CarJack Streets Promo Code Giveaway!!!