★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Powerpuff Girls (Universal) $2.99 --> $0.99

08-14-2014, 12:43 AM
#1
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,251
Powerpuff Girls (Universal) $2.99 --> $0.99


08-14-2014, 12:47 AM
#2
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,251
made a mistake, was supposed to be $3.99 to 99cents...should have put the full name of the game too...I wish there was a way I could change the title.

08-14-2014, 12:59 AM
#3
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyg3 View Post
made a mistake, was supposed to be $3.99 to 99cents...should have put the full name of the game too...I wish there was a way I could change the title.
Only way is to get an admin or mod's attention to help you with the change.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-14-2014, 01:03 AM
#4
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,919
If you're using the app, I think you can edit your first post and change the Title. (Edit: nvm, it doesn't work)
08-14-2014, 01:03 AM
#5
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,164
Well I think theirs already a CN games thread for sale!
08-14-2014, 01:04 AM
#6
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
Well I think theirs already a CN games thread for sale!
Yeah, i agree this thread isnt necessary since there's a collective sale thread for CN titles.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-14-2014, 01:12 AM
#7
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Yeah, i agree this thread isnt necessary since there's a collective sale thread for CN titles.
Yeah I did a search for powerpuff and made this topic, then saw the CN topic afterwards.