★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Super Kart Racer is an old-school isometric karting game. Enjoy high-speed racing along with many other game modes to keep things fresh.
08-14-2014, 11:54 AM
Whoa, great discovery! I'm loving this game. The style is delightful and the gameplay really fun - drive around with your cat and - depending which level because different levels have different tasks - do stuff like shoot enemies while trying to rescue cat pedestrians (the ones with the yellow circles around them.) This is one of those games that makes you smile while you're playing! Great job!

Last edited by JoshW; 08-14-2014 at 12:06 PM.
09-14-2014, 09:10 AM
Thanks JoshW!!!! It's not exactly the game I had set out to make but I'm really happy with the car physics and controls.
09-14-2014, 11:34 AM
Yup, gotta say this is lots of fun

Varied events, good controls, nice soundtrack and cute cats!

As far as i can tell there are no ads or IAPs

Consider adding a donate button
09-14-2014, 01:37 PM
Been having a lot of fun with this today, love the simple graphics and art style. Tons of vehicles to choose from which are all available at the start, the more you play with each vehicle the more they level up, and a variety of boosters can be bought with credits earned by racing.
Initially I thought you'd have to buy credits via Iap but nope, this game is totally free with no ads, so I thank the dev for giving me the chance to play this. It's an easy game to recommend and I'd happily donate if there were a donate button.

I must say though I had some difficulty with the controls as in the buttons are too small and I often miss it, they work flawlessly when I manage to get my aim right but it feels kind of frustrating as I miss them often, I can see them working well on an iPhone and I thinks it's the iPads larger screen causing me probs but option to enlarge or move them apart slightly would be awesome.

Thank you again and I hope the game does well for you.