Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-14-2014, 04:39 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default [Soft Launch NZ and AU] Call of Duty®: Heroes (By Activision Publishing, Inc.)

Quote:
Price: Free

Size: 88.4 MB

Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Description
Experience the excitement of Call of Duty® like never before. Command an army of legendary heroes, elite soldiers, and devastating drones straight from the Call of Duty franchise in this 3D combat strategy game. Customize your base and train elite forces to dominate your enemies in fierce battles featuring fully controllable heroes and epic Killstreaks, like the first-person chopper gunner.

Take command of a small outpost and build it up into an impenetrable base. Then go on the offensive, launching attacks against your enemies. Take direct control of heroes such as Price, Soap, and Harper, wreaking havoc with game-changing Killstreaks. Create deadly alliances with your friends, competing for in-game rewards.

Features:
• Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise, including Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and more. Each hero has their own progression system and unique Killstreaks.
• Train and specialize your army using units directly from Call of Duty, such as Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
• Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
• Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
• Team up with your friends to form alliances, donate troops, and dominate your enemies.

For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on an iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5s/5c, and iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini/Mini Retina. Due to heavy graphics requirements, this game is NOT compatible with the older iPhone 4 or iPod 4th Generation.

Note: An internet connection is required to play this game.

Please note this app contains social features that allow you to connect and play with friends, in-app purchases that cost real money, and push notifications to inform you when exciting events or new content are taking place in the game. You can choose whether or not to utilize these features.

© 2014 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION and CALL OF DUTY are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. By downloading, installing or using this App, you agree to Activision's privacy policy, as may be updated by Activision from time to time. Please visit http://www.activision.com/privacy/en/privacy.html to view Activision's privacy policy.

Activision Publishing, Inc. Web SiteCall of Duty®: Heroes Support

Last edited by noobishnoob; 08-14-2014 at 05:05 PM..
Old 08-14-2014, 06:52 PM

Interesting. I don't mind these mobile base builders / rts games.

Looking forward to state side release!
Old 08-14-2014, 06:58 PM

Anyone have a link? Can't find on CA

Also it does look like it may be more interactive than most of these types are.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:11 PM
The Bearded One
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Anyone have a link? Can't find on CA

Also it does look like it may be more interactive than most of these types are.
Oops sorry, it's actually NZ and AU. Fixed the title.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:21 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

It looked cool until I saw the last screenshot. A building game... great. I thought it'd be a strategy action game.. bummer.

Hard to tell if this is PVP or not. It says online only so I might assume it's PVP but the description isn't very clear.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
It looked cool until I saw the last screenshot. A building game... great. I thought it'd be a strategy action game.. bummer.

Hard to tell if this is PVP or not. It says online only so I might assume it's PVP but the description isn't very clear.
The impression is it's a CoC type game, looks to have a few differences there from the kill streak image and talk of heroes as they look deeper. I suppose we will find out soon when people with an NZ account post back
Old 08-14-2014, 08:32 PM

Tired of games build after COC. Is dev out of ideas already? We need creativity and not clones after clones.

Last edited by kenken11; 08-14-2014 at 08:35 PM..
Old 08-14-2014, 08:58 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Videos are starting to roll in.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 08-14-2014, 09:59 PM

Default Game Impressions

Old 08-14-2014, 10:03 PM

I have to say, I'm a little more impressed than I thought I would be. I didn't download with very high expectations though.