★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The fastest Buggy to hit the iPhone zooms across the Universe in this adrenaline pounding arcade racer! Space Buggy features realistic vehicle physics and high speed nitro action set in 5 wonderfully rendered alien landscapes across 25 levels. Millions of players have enjoyed online versions of Monster Truck styled racers and now the iPhone has it's very own high performance game. Designed for the iPhone, Space Buggy churns out 40 frames per second for smooth gaming action. What are you waiting for - jump in and hang on for the ride of your life!

PREMIUM FEATURES:
25 exquisitely designed tracks for players of all skill levels
Easy controls and a comprehensive Help screen
5 never before seen alien environments to zoom through
Massive jumps and tricks
High quality audio and effects
Nitro boosters for that extra rush

Good news for all iPhone 2.2 and iPod Touch 2.2 users. The new version can be played on OS 2.2 and above. So what are you waiting for? Grab your favorite buggy and begin your journey in an absolutely amazing world!

Unlock your Buggy by swapping the money you earn while crossing the exotic levels with your skills. Show your friends the new Buggy before they unlock theirs.

iPingpong 3D - WiFi multiplayer
AXE Pogo Xtreme - FREE
Crazy Cars
BamBoy
Magnetron
Air Traffic Manager(A.T.M)
Sunken Treasures
Xmas Tree Puzzle
08-31-2009, 08:29 PM
I love these games, but I hope "5 environments" doesn't mean 5 levels...

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

08-31-2009, 08:31 PM
this one looks like it would be good.....

these damn dollar games get me everytime! lately weve been getting a lot of quality games for a buck.....this one looks like the same style as mx mayhem. which is a good thing.

i looked at the other game they made "crazy cars"......looks good too. like a simplified version of "racer" but with a little more cartoony graphics.

hmmm.....i think ill try this one out tho. ill be back with some impressions...

just throwin in my 2 pennies...
08-31-2009, 08:33 PM
bought

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-31-2009, 08:34 PM
Alright so someone give me the lowdown on number of levels.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-31-2009, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Alright so someone give me the lowdown on number of levels.
hold your horses, im dl a movie too

08-31-2009, 08:48 PM
wow! its says there are 5 worlds but there are 25 levels, let me see how short and good they are...

08-31-2009, 08:50 PM
So far it does feel like moto mayhem, they made the axe game which was pretty good so I had to get this and its doesn't dissapoint for a buck.

a better impression to come

08-31-2009, 09:02 PM
alright....impressions

just played thru the first 3 levels...

to start....theres 25 levels. touch controls....theres little squares on the left n right side. thats what balances out the vehicle. on the bottom right...theres little left/right buttons. right button to go forward...left button to go reverse(which i dont see the point in having...unless you need it in the later levels). and on the bottom left corner in the brake. each level is time so its basically you tryin to beat the clock. oh yea and for the accel/brake system....you just click on the right arrow(for example) and you keep accelerating. you dont have to hold it down. click it again....you stop accelerating

for the most part...it is like mx mayhem and games of the like. this one has little bonus items like boost n money(i dont know why yet.haha). the levels are quite challenging too....once you get goin with some boosts.....you have a bigger sense of speed which adds to the difficulty factor i think. but quite fun!

overall....i like it. you get satisfaction out of just having a good run to beat the clock....graphics are nice....animations smooth....controls work(which is always a huge factor)...menus clean.

if you like these style games.....just do it. like nike says.....

just throwin in my 2 pennies...
09-01-2009, 03:43 AM
Excellent gameplay

Check out the latest game for iPhone and give your valuable feedbacks...

Last edited by shivnandan; 09-01-2009 at 07:00 AM.