Universal Calvino Noir - film noir by Daniel Walters

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Singer, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Singer

Singer Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2012
    The game we're currently developing is a film noir inspired heist game. It will be a 2.5D side-scrolling game where you will be required to use a mixture of playing styles including concealment, sneaking and distraction to solve puzzles against a 1930s inter-war backdrop. The visuals of the game are strongly architectural, and will be complemented by original narrative and dialogue.

"The year is somewhere between 1920 and 1930. A multitude of greys splash resolutely against a European skyline. Down below, the streetlights cast long burdened shadows, illuminating a fuzz that rises from the floor with particular weariness. Vertically cut through, the surrounding architecture describes a historical, inter-war urban environment, inseparably woven with modernist prosperity and a wealth you aim to steal."

Source and more: http://appdaily.ru/announcement/419-calvino-noir-interesnyy-film-nuar-s-elementami-golovolomki.html

Attached Files:

2. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Looks fantastic, any estimated release date?
    I always wanted something like this on iPad, Instabuy for sure.

3. Want to see moooore ! Seriously, the guy reminds me Spider-Man Noir somehow. Just want to know a little more details and see this in action !

4. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    WOW, looks awesome.

5. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    woww, I'm impressed by the looks. all it needs just a good puzzle and good animation. i can't wait to see it in action.

6. robbarnsley

robbarnsley New Member

Sep 2, 2014