Kim Kardashian kills Candy Crush

08-17-2014, 10:06 PM
Kim Kardashian kills Candy Crush

Kim Kardashian accused of murdering Candy Crush: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5675009.html

Once... Always... Never. - unknown.
08-17-2014, 10:23 PM
This just shows how people are stupid. They idolize this piece of garbage.

08-18-2014, 05:04 AM
My first question is...

Who?

Never heard of her.

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15
08-18-2014, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Deuce View Post
To be fair shes not the worst person is she. People still idolize Michael Jackson for example, i would say hes far far worse than this woman whos harmless.
08-18-2014, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
My first question is...

Who?

Never heard of her.
Leaked a Sex Tape. Got famous.
08-18-2014, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
To be fair shes not the worst person is she. People still idolize Michael Jackson for example, i would say hes far far worse than this woman whos harmless.

Well, she hasn't killed anybody yet, so I guess she has that going for her. Michael Jackson only had allegations against him really. But we KNOW she's a skank. Barely a week goes by without some idiocy from her. And the rest of her family too. Mostly skanky. He'll, even her step dad is starting to look like a woman.... Long hair, long finger nails, and he appears to be growing boobs.

At least MJ didn't make himself famous for releasing sex tapes to become famous. The whole family is like la living waste product. Somebody please flush them away.
08-18-2014, 11:47 AM
Quote:

Well said.
08-18-2014, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Well, she hasn't killed anybody yet, so I guess she has that going for her. Michael Jackson only had allegations against him really. But we KNOW she's a skank. Barely a week goes by without some idiocy from her. And the rest of her family too. Mostly skanky. He'll, even her step dad is starting to look like a woman.... Long hair, long finger nails, and he appears to be growing boobs.

At least MJ didn't make himself famous for releasing sex tapes to become famous. The whole family is like la living waste product. Somebody please flush them away.

Bruce Jenner is/was an American legend and icon. He won the gold medal for the decathlon in the 1976 Olympics. He was a big deal back in the day.

It's sad and unfortunate what he's turning into.
08-18-2014, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
Bruce Jenner is/was an American legend and icon. He won the gold medal for the decathlon in the 1976 Olympics. He was a big deal back in the day.

It's sad and unfortunate what he's turning into.
I know. I was 14 in 1976.
08-18-2014, 11:23 PM
My sister has been playing this for the past few weeks and would not stop bugging me about it. Thing is, she doesn't even follow the Kardashians.

I'm no fan of Candy Crush at all, but I'd rather that then whatever this is. /endminirant

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread