Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-18-2014, 12:00 PM

Default 3 Thumb Island

Good morning all, I hope you take a minute to check out my first iPad game, I made it with a friend of mine using Untiy3d.

So here is 3 Thumb Island, THE most important nuclear safety game in the past 52 1/2 years!

Have you got 2 minutes to spend on the john? Have you played a comedy disaster game this morning? Want to know how to run a nuclear reactor? Been waiting for the world's first Action Arcade Nuclear Reactor Simulator Game? If so then today is your LUCKY DAY, welcome to Three Thumb Island available now for the iPad.

A quick reaction arcade game where you have to keep the reactor from meltdown for as long as possible, touch, flick, drag all the controls, switches, widgets and 'wotnots' keeping them green and cool otherwise they will heat the reactor. Imagine a mixture of Fruit Ninja a Fisher Price Activity Center and fully functioning Nuclear Reactor.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Thanks for taking the time to check out my post and hopefully my game.

Cheers, Martin
Old 08-25-2014, 04:55 PM

Default App Store Codes

Here are a few App Store codes left, I need to get some more and will post those soon, grab them while you can;

MAXJPYPJLFPN
F6J4RFY7EF9H
93NFLT94E9L4

Code expires on Thu Sep 11 16:20:09 PDT 2014
and is redeemable only on the iTunes Store for United States. Requires an iTunes account, subject to prior acceptance of license and usage terms. To open an account you must be above the age of 13 and in United States. Compatible software and hardware, and internet access (fees may apply) required. Not for resale. Full terms apply; see www.apple.com/legal/itunes/ww/. For more information, see www.apple.com/support/. This app is provided to you by KATWORKS GAMES, LLC
Old 08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Thank you!!!
MAXJPYPJLFPN
The rest are used
Old 08-25-2014, 05:45 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I took 93NFLT94E9L4, thanks for the code!

It's like a crazy single player Space Team, it really kicks off into mayhem very quickly indeed!!
I dunno but maybe a slightly slower start would emphasise the increase later on? Nice idea though and done with some style. Good Job!

Bug report: each time the twitter thing comes up at the end, the game will crash.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
I took 93NFLT94E9L4, thanks for the code!

It's like a crazy single player Space Team, it really kicks off into mayhem very quickly indeed!!
I dunno but maybe a slightly slower start would emphasise the increase later on? Nice idea though and done with some style. Good Job!

Bug report: each time the twitter thing comes up at the end, the game will crash.
Thanks Baracus, can you tell me what iOS and which iPad you had the crash on please?

I wanted to try to keep the gameplay short so it does build up pretty quickly, if we make a 2.0 I think I'll tweak it for a slower build up.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:28 PM

OK, I kicked my coder friend and I have 10 more codes to give away, grab while there hot;

EFFAKKRL6Y7R
9NT3RWKY67E9
TTAANM4KHY4H
K7A6TETE9T6X
L6KJYY76KMTL
LEP6R7FPK997
PNE3NTY3TFMF
TNXRAMER6WKJ
FM9TN7MFMJX7
EK6TARH9L4TW

Code expires on Tue Sep 23 17:32:30 PDT 2014 and is redeemable only on the iTunes Store for United States. Requires an iTunes account, subject to prior acceptance of license and usage terms. To open an account you must be above the age of 13 and in United States. Compatible software and hardware, and internet access (fees may apply) required. Not for resale. Full terms apply; see www.apple.com/legal/itunes/ww/. For more information, see www.apple.com/support/. This app is provided to you by KATWORKS GAMES, LLC
Old 08-27-2014, 02:00 PM
iPad mini, iOS 8.x

EK6TARH9L4TW taken thanks for that I like it so far very crazy and fast
Old 08-27-2014, 02:32 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogbad View Post
Thanks Baracus, can you tell me what iOS and which iPad you had the crash on please?

I wanted to try to keep the gameplay short so it does build up pretty quickly, if we make a 2.0 I think I'll tweak it for a slower build up.
iPad Air, iOS 7.1
Old 08-28-2014, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
iPad Air, iOS 7.1
Thanks, I'll pass it along to Ken.