★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ziconic
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.5 MB
  • Version: 2.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description:
GET IT NOW AT 50% OFF!!

If you love driving cars and solving challenging puzzles, you will absolutely enjoy Parking Mayhem!

REVIEWS

"Parking Mayhem is a well thought out puzzle game that requires a deft touch and some strategic thinking.... The physics are impressive and the gameplay is engaging, fun and challenging." [appgirlreviews.com]

"[Parking Mayhem] will be sure to entertain delightfully, as well as frustrate like any parking endeavor." [appstruck.com]

"This app may actually give you a little insight into how you actually park a car. Tons O fun in this app." [crazymikesapps.com]

"Living in the land of the cramped parallel parking spot, I'm not normally inclined to view a parking game as fun, but this little puzzle game is surprisingly engaging." [Artificial Intel, US iTunes reviewer]

PLAYING TIPS

1. Start in Practice Mode and work your way up the levels, focusing only on getting your car to the parking spot. Note that you can resume gameplay from any level you've already encountered.

2. When you are able to clear all 18 levels, try to maximize your score in each level by picking up as many goodies as you can.

3. Play in Competition Mode for points (you'll have to start from level 1) and for a place on the global leaderboard.

MORE INFO

# Realistic car physics

# Significantly expanded game play, with new puzzles and game elements (swinging gates, barriers, safety cones, trailers and other goodies)

# Resume game play from any previously encountered level

# 18 unique, challenging levels

# Global leaderboard

# A secret unlock code gives you instant access to all the game levels :)

Follow us on Twitter! @ziconic

ziconic's comments:
And no it's not like the Flash parking games you have played before.

The emphasis here is on timing, creative problem-solving and the ability to execute precision maneuvers. Finding your way to the parking spot isn't always obvious.

It's taken a while for me to update the app (originally called Park It! - old TA thread here) but it's finally done. I managed to incorporate most of the feedback I received: resume from the last played level, landscape mode, trailers, more obstacles, better art direction . Let me know what you guys think!

Lite Version: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=335726104&mt=8
08-31-2009, 11:46 PM
its def looks a lot better than those others...have a vid to show everyone?

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com

08-31-2009, 11:47 PM
is it free? i cant open up my iTunes and my account is at $0

i shall defenitely TOFTT though
08-31-2009, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomaD View Post
is it free? i cant open up my iTunes and my account is at $0

i shall defenitely TOFTT though
how can you toftt when you have no money?

08-31-2009, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
how can you toftt when you have no money?
i can pick up my car keys and drive to target right now?
08-31-2009, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomaD View Post
i can pick up my car keys and drive to target right now?
lol I thought you meant something different lol

08-31-2009, 11:56 PM
Ugh the inlining of the app store description here is stale. Please go to iTunes directly to see the latest app store description (the new app looks muuuch better)!
09-01-2009, 12:48 AM
The game definitely looks better than all the parking apps Ive seen before. But it looks hard as well haha.. I can't imagine trying to park my car in a parking lot that looks like the screenshots lol

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
09-01-2009, 01:27 AM
I really thought I'd like this game, but after about 5 minutes I'm disappointed. Steering doesn't auto center when you let go, which is very unrealistic. And that "pedestrian" little girl is freaking annoying and unnecessary in my opinion. Seriously, she just bounces around the screen randomly, sometimes not even hitting a wall but changing directions. Oh yeah... The levels seem to be just thrown together in an empty lot.
So far Parking Panic (yes, a different game) is my favorite, although the gameplay was a little short. iPark It! is growing on me.
I'd skip on Parking Mayhem and try one of those above or wait for Parking Mania which looks pretty cool
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=17727
09-01-2009, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by njbr View Post
I really thought I'd like this game, but after about 5 minutes I'm disappointed. Steering doesn't auto center when you let go, which is very unrealistic. And that "pedestrian" little girl is freaking annoying and unnecessary in my opinion. Seriously, she just bounces around the screen randomly, sometimes not even hitting a wall but changing directions. Oh yeah... The levels seem to be just thrown together in an empty lot.
So far Parking Panic (yes, a different game) is my favorite, although the gameplay was a little short. iPark It! is growing on me.
I'd skip on Parking Mayhem and try one of those above or wait for Parking Mania which looks pretty cool
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=17727
really? but it had such a good rating hmm...guess I'll wait for pluto6 opinion to even this out.