• Publisher: Gallop
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 64.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Horizontal version of the new tower- defense game, you never played!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
In 2114, a super flu virus HXNY appeared in the world, a large number of biological dead, after investigation, the source of the virus is susliks army. In order to eliminate the virus, the rabbit forces to fight them. Unfortunately, the susliks using virus developed biochemical soldiers, a large number of cities falls, many of the scientists, intelligence being held in the city. In order to save them, to rebuild their homes, the rabbits fought bravely, in 2114 they launched strikes back with a hardcover x-men forces.
There are 5 themes levels, has more than 30 challenging levels, and grasp the last update!
More than 40 cute roles, with various skills soldiers, BOSS, let you have fun in the challenges!
36 paragraph attributes to upgrade, let you make the soldiers belong to you
4 wonderful props "super bomb" "time frozen" "flame gun" "death door" to help you!
3 levels model "wave" "BOSS" "time" more models updated!!
Perfect display support iPhone4 iPhone5 iPad iPad mini!
Both Chinese and English version support!
Many so-cute graphics and animations, it is amazing!
Support game center, waiting for your reach more achievements!

IOS elite game team spent few months of great efforts into developing RABBIT MEN. And you are sincerely invited to play the game!
Facebook@gallopgame
SINA @gallopgame
WEBSITEwww.gallopgame.com
Be the first to hear about GALLOP new games and awesome contests
08-18-2014, 07:03 PM
I was in a hurry, so I used TAbot to create this thread.
I think this looks cool, and I guess I'll gamble on it unless someone can tell me something about it that would turn me away,
08-18-2014, 07:23 PM
I tried it for free at some point and was a bit disappointed in it; not awful by any means but I would recommend waiting before buying. I'll have a look on my accounts to see if it has a free version but the spelling mistakes make me wary as it is.

Edit: It must have soft launched in Canada as I have it already purchased on my Canadian account. Played it quickly again to see if anything changes and got a couple of ads - it could be a remnant of having been a soft launch but likely not given that it's now the release build; the same you'll get if you buy it. The spelling and grammar is pretty poor unfortunately, I don't normally take that much offence to it but it's pretty distracting in this case.

Gameplay-wise, it's a decent lane-based Tower Defence much like Plants vs Zombies rather than Castle Doombad. It looks quite charming and plays well enough but it's just not exciting enough to warrant buying in my personal opinion. I absolutely hate leaving negative impressions and hopefully the dev doesn't get too offended...sorry guys.

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 08-18-2014 at 07:45 PM.
08-18-2014, 08:10 PM
Looked like a castle Doombad type there until I seen your post, I wondered when someone might start cloning castle Doombad.

I can completely agree though as poor English in any game is a turn off for me.
08-18-2014, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Gameplay-wise, it's a decent lane-based Tower Defence much like Plants vs Zombies rather than Castle Doombad. It looks quite charming and plays well enough but it's just not exciting enough to warrant buying in my personal opinion. I absolutely hate leaving negative impressions and hopefully the dev doesn't get too offended...sorry guys.
I think negative impressions are just as important, if not moreso, than positive ones.
Preventing someone from spending money and regretting it, or helping motivate a Dev into making their product better, is just as noble of a cause as introducing someone to their new favorite game.

If you leave nothing but positive imps, it takes away from the power of the impressions as well. Just my $0.02.

Thanks Pete

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 08-18-2014 at 08:40 PM.
08-19-2014, 04:24 AM
Little things like a typo on the promotional screens simply puts me off. To me that screams they have no decent QA to check on bugs/issues/typos. Yes theres so many things you need to check with games (check different devices etc) but typo's on screenshots is one of the easiest.

Edit - Actually theres so much bad english on nearly all those screenshots, embarassing