Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 05:06 AM

Default Earn to Die 2 (by Not Doppler)

UPDATE: Earn to Die 2 Launches this THURSDAY, Nov 20 on the App Store!

Hi!

We are very excited to announce Earn to Die 2 will be coming to the App Store on November 20

For those not familiar with the original, in Earn to Die 2 your goal is to smash through the zombie apocalypse. You’ll earn cash from each run to upgrade your vehicle into a zombie-slaughtering machine.

We've been listening to feedback from fans to make the game even better while retaining the key elements that made the game so addictive and fun.

Firstly, we've increased the length of the game by approximately five times over. This makes the new story mode significantly longer than the previous one with new obstacles presenting themselves as you progress through the game to keep the gameplay fresh.

Earn to Die 2 is set in a post-apocalyptic industrial world, as opposed to a desert like its predecessor. This plays nicely in introducing new obstacles. You'll be able to zoom across highway overpasses, navigate through underground tunnels and even smash through zombie filled factories. The carnage is completely satisfying and we can't wait for you guys to try it out!

A new game means new vehicles. We've added ten new ones including a sportscar, ice-cream van and even a police car. To add to the challenge, we've made every vehicle completely destructible, so parts of your vehicle can get damaged or completely fly off if you drive too recklessly.

Finally, there will be a Missions Mode for those that get through story mode - This mode will test even the best drivers to unlock every achievement. (Missions Mode will be released as an update to Earn to Die 2 some time after the official launch)

We're looking forward to sharing more Earn to Die 2 content with you over the coming weeks through this forum. We will update on a release date including pricing details closer to launch.

You can check out the trailer below:

Last edited by notdoppler; 11-17-2014 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: Confirm launch date :)
Old 08-19-2014, 05:15 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Great stuff. Really enjoyed the first game and played that till i completed it (not many games i keep playing till i finish it)

Look forward to this one
Old 08-19-2014, 05:15 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

great news, loved the first one
Old 08-19-2014, 10:13 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Awesome. The first one was really fun and I cant wait to get this one!

Last edited by noah0706; 10-24-2014 at 12:19 PM..
Old 08-19-2014, 10:20 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

The first one was fantastic! Looking forward to this sequel!
Old 08-19-2014, 12:58 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I've been a fan of your games since Flash was king and Mochi was huge
Old 08-19-2014, 04:17 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrnej View Post
I've been a fan of your games since Flash was king and Mochi was huge
I miss the gold ol' flash games. There were some that beat the story of blockbuster games and movies today. It's so generic now.
Anyway, I'm also looking forward to this.
Hopefully an instabuy
Old 08-20-2014, 08:19 AM

Thanks for all the kind words everyone and glad to hear you enjoyed the trailer.

Will be keeping this thread up to date with news, previews and more details over the coming weeks - will definitely go into a bit more detail on some of the new features like the new terrain/obstacles and destructible vehicles.
Old 10-24-2014, 07:49 AM

Hi everyone,

Wanted to share a development update as we get closer to launch! Below are some screenshots highlighting some of our favorite new features of the game.

One of my personal favorite features is the new urban environment as it introduces obstacles and challenges that fans of the game will have not experienced. I especially like how players can now take multiple paths through a level. From overpasses, to underground tunnels and even huge factories, there is much more variety in the way each level can be approached.

Of course, we were very conscious not to lose the pure fun of smashing through crates, zombies and explosives that made the original so addictive so that is definitely there as well

We are going through the final stages of polish and testing, so we are very close to the final binary being ready to submit to the App Store. Hopefully we'll be able to share the App Preview video in the next week or so to show off a bit more of the game play.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:01 PM

Yes finally hope it's gonna be a looong game

Closed Thread