★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GeoBos
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 63.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Challenge your finger flicking skills in this super frustrating, yet so addictive precision flicking puzzle game.

You've been flicking and swiping since you bought your first iPhone so test out those skills by flicking your way through insanely tricky, fun levels and see whether you have nerves of steel to become a flicking jedi.

***** "Awesome flicking fun!" - TheAppFiles
***** "Hair pulling begins on Level 1" - AppCulture
***** "A perfect game to test your finger touch" -iPhoneFrontier

FRUSTRATED FANS WORLDWIDE:
Addictive - need more levels asap
Just Epic! Why has this just come out now
Love watching my friends get frustrated

FEATURES:
Innovative physics gameplay
Ultra tricky, super frustrating, fun levels
A complete family entertainer - fun for all ages
Scores and leaderboard on Game Center
Free updates and constant level add-ons
Hours of hair-pulling fun
Fun sounds and graphics
iPhone 5 & iOS 6 & 7 compatibility

HOW TO PLAY:
The object of the game is to flick the objects with just the right amount of strength and accuracy so that it falls and lands in the designated area. This may sound easy but your touch sensitivity and flick strength have to be super accurate. Be careful because frustration levels can increase dramatically with each level and your total "flick" count can drop quite quickly.

AIM FOR THE STARS:
Flick carefully and precisely to obtain the coveted 3 stars for each level. And the more precisely you can flick your way through each level the more stars and points you will earn!

** MORE tricky levels coming real soon.

SUPPORT:
We'd like to thank you for your support, let us know what you think by sending us an email to support@georgeapps.com. We'd love to hear from you.
08-19-2014, 04:36 PM
#2
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 7,198
This one actually seems to flick my interest. Might buy and check it out.

08-19-2014, 04:41 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 4,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
This one actually seems to flick my interest. Might buy and check it out.
I'd definitely be interested in your impressions. I'd dive in first myself but I only game on iPad so I may wait for views/a Universal update. It reminds me of the early days of iOS gaming where flicking crumpled paper into a trashcan was the height of entertainment lol. This looks nice and slick though, with a Warioware-esque vibe so I'm interested too!
08-19-2014, 05:31 PM
#4
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 7,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I'd definitely be interested in your impressions. I'd dive in first myself but I only game on iPad so I may wait for views/a Universal update. It reminds me of the early days of iOS gaming where flicking crumpled paper into a trashcan was the height of entertainment lol. This looks nice and slick though, with a Warioware-esque vibe so I'm interested too!
Yeah that's kind of what I'm hoping for. I haven't bought it yet, still considering some things like the 5 US five star "reviews"(?) and the devs other apps I'm just slightly suspicious.
08-19-2014, 06:50 PM
#5
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,154
I can't recommend this. It plays and looks okay but you get 20 flicks, when you run out you can buy more or reset your progress.
08-19-2014, 08:36 PM
#6
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 7,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I can't recommend this. It plays and looks okay but you get 20 flicks, when you run out you can buy more or reset your progress.
Thanks for the TOFTT, sucks I wanted this to be good
08-26-2014, 07:38 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 7,198
This game has gone free, for anyone interested