App description: Mountain Bike Challenge

A brand new 3D sports game from the developers of the Ski Challenge series: Mountain Bike Challenge! Become a professional mountain bike racer and discover the world in 8 unique levels. Every level contains at least 4 tracks, which can be tackled in various race modes such as Circuit Race, Start-Finish Race or Time Attack. Master the challenges and collect all the stars to unlock the next level. You can also earn MTB Coins by completing races and achievements, which you can use to purchase items and new bikes in the MTB Shop.

Features:
-8 unique levels located across the globe: Alpine Woods, Temple Path, Frozen Flats and many more!
-4 to 6 different tracks per level with various race modes
-4 bikes with differing characteristics available for purchase in the MTB Shop. Find the right bike for every track!
-Take care of your rider's health! Trade your coins in for medicine and other useful items to protect your rider.
-Supported languages: German, English, Spanish, French

Visit us at http://www.mtb-challenge.com
or write us an e-mail: support_en@mtb-challenge.com
08-20-2014, 06:06 AM
I'll admit I wasn't too sure until I played it, given that I'm not normally keen on realistic (non-kart) racers but it feels like you're on a bike which is pretty impressive for an isometric racer. Not too bad so far at all.

08-20-2014, 06:24 AM
I think these dev's do the downhill skiing challenge game. I've been wishing they would bring this to iOS.
This and motorsport manager for me tonight
08-20-2014, 06:29 AM
Played Greentube's skiing browser games a few years back. Truly a remarkable skiing simulation and a great overall feel. Will definitely check this one out.
08-20-2014, 06:49 AM
Not sure about the top Down view.. Gonna take a bit of getting used to.
08-20-2014, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Not sure about the top Down view.. Gonna take a bit of getting used to.
Just downloaded, i'll try this later. I love the top down view, used on a lot of racing games like this and the old classics in the arcade like Super Sprint etc.

As its free i'm a bit nervous but from the video it looks pretty cool
08-20-2014, 01:33 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
08-20-2014, 01:35 PM
definitely fall in love with this game. great graphics, cool tracks, responsive control and best of all, its free, well yes the game use the energy system but whatever you can always go back to previous level to gain more coins or simply just wait for the energy meter to fill up.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
08-20-2014, 02:27 PM
Graphics are really superb on this, making the top down view a novel fun way to experience a bike game (I was skeptical, too, about having a top down biking game, but I really like it.) It's challenging in a good way. Great game!