★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Super Glyph Quest

08-20-2014, 09:09 AM
Super Glyph Quest

Hello Arcaders!

You lot were so nice to us the last time we were here, I thought it only fair to update you on what we're planning next. So here's a thread to talk about...

Super Glyph Quest!

That's right - Super. "What's so super about it?" I hear you ask. Well, how's about this for a feature list.

Customisable characters.
Not just Witch or Wizard any more. Pick hairstyles, eyes, face bits. Also, dress them up in new Robes or try out a new Staff or Wand.

Characters.
Lots of them. There are good guys, bad guys and some we're just not sure about. You can talk to them and everything. This means that there's also a Story this time and not something we just threw together whilst putting in the end game screen that last time.

Multiple Enemies.
At once! Some times the bad guys will gang up on you. Sometimes they'll call in reinforcements. But it's okay - we've also given you Area of Effect attacks. Because we're nice like that.

New Glyph Types.
The old game had 6. This one has 8 - plus all of the new crazy combinations that implies. Say hello to Primal and Metal people.

Upgrades.
Level up. Improve your skills with our fancy-pants tech tree thing. Reversals, Aftertouch, Critical Hits. They're all in here somewhere.

Crafting.
Harvest icky bits from monsters and have this chap turn them into new items of equipment for you. I've been reliably informed that he washes them first.

Still with us? Good job on the scrolling, BTW.

Super Glyph Quest - coming soon to iOS. Find us on Facebook. Tell your friends.
08-20-2014, 12:16 PM
Nice! Glyph Quest was great, Super Glyph Quest looks greater. Really looking forward to this one.

08-20-2014, 12:38 PM
Sweet )
08-20-2014, 02:55 PM
Awesome!!!

I really enjoyed Glyph Quest and good to know the Iap I bought in it is being put to good use

Can't wait for this one to come out. Looks like a lot more in depth and options

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.
09-09-2014, 10:24 AM
How about a gameplay teaser trailer?

Also - more news:

That's right - some of the stars of Hatoful Boyfriend also make an appearance. I bet you didn't see that coming. (We didn't either, if we're honest)
09-13-2014, 11:46 AM
Thread bump! Can't wait for this one. Has a release date been finalized?
09-14-2014, 12:06 AM
Insta-buy!!!

Gimme, gimme, gimme!!!
09-16-2014, 06:35 PM
No hard and fast release date as yet. The current plan has us submitting at the end of next week though, so first week of October...

...if everything goes to plan.
09-22-2014, 05:28 AM
Latest update and situation report can be found in the Dev Diary.

TLDR - we're nearly there!
10-07-2014, 02:05 PM
We are in submission and awaiting review. Due to the crazy time the app store is having ATM, the review process is taking a bit longer than normal.

Release date is looking like the October 23rd now.

Don't forget that the original Glyph Quest is currently on sale, so now's your chance to try it out and get up to speed if you haven't already.