★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Free for 24 hours! Thanks for all your Support! ***

In Phases: Infinite Zero the premises is simple. You are an object of light that explodes if you collide with darkness. If it were only that simple...

Game Features:

- Over 40 Levels
- Insane real-time physics
- Battle through six different phases
- Find the mysterious Phase Zero
- Puzzles, action and more
- Possibly the hardest game ever made!

Can you make it to Zero?
08-20-2014, 11:44 PM
(Thomas Was Alone + Badland) / 3

08-21-2014, 07:23 AM
This is brilliant. I love the art style, especially the lighting through the falling black blocks, nice little touches. It's very difficult, I haven't managed to get more than a 5600 score yet. The controls are very precise, definitely recommend getting it.

Like Her Story? Try Contradiction for iPad!

A few favourites: Contradiction. Desktop Dungeons. Til Morning's Light. Knights of Pen & Paper (1+2). Drylands. Paint it Back.
08-21-2014, 07:46 AM
Yeah, picked this up when I saw a friends Tweet about it, can't believe I hadn't seen it before, fun game, pretty damn challenging too.
08-22-2014, 04:03 AM
08-22-2014, 09:12 AM
Has anyone gotten to phase 2? If not... I'm starting to think there's only one phase lol
08-22-2014, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticpete View Post
It will not start up on my ipod 4g..keeps crashing at very start..please fix problem.thanks in advance
Same for me on my 4S with 6.1.3. It just crashes.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
08-22-2014, 09:18 AM
It's pretty good, but i wish the hit boxes were tighter. I dont even touch the black stuff and i just die.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-22-2014, 08:34 PM
From Pocket Gamer: "Death resets you to the beginning of the furthest phase you've reached."

I've made it a little bit into Phase 2 quite a few times, but every time I die I restart from the very beginning of the game. Is that quote accurate? Also seeing some lag when I enter Phase 2.

The furthest I've made it is 17,292, where a white block is moving to the right underneath spaced out small diamond white platforms with black spikes falling from the ceiling. I progressed slowly jumping mainly on the diamonds and eventually the spikes built up so much that the white moving block became stuck and I was unable to progress with no safe jump available. Maybe I just tackled that section the wrong way, only been there once.

Also encountered some moving black orbs issues in Phase 1, it seems when entering that area through the tunnel too quickly, 1 of the black orbs doesn't trigger and it's stuck in a spot that is impossible to pass.
08-24-2014, 12:58 PM
Maybe I just suck at this, but I can't get past phase 1.
Hard is fun, if you're rewarded for effort and learning from your mistake.

So far I have no reason to continue