★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Attack! Defend! Watch! Counter! New Dragon Game, Counterattacking Action RPG!

Raging Dragons is a whole new type of Dragon Game! Combat against dragons and monsters is ultra simple! You'll use only two buttons: Attack and Defense with rhythm and timing to crush your foes! Timing is everything in this Counterattacking action RPG!

Defending just as an enemy hits you will leaving them open to a massive counterattack!
Use bows against flying enemies, choosing your arsenal to suit the battle! You'll face countless deadly creatures and tremendous boss monsters, but with powerful Skills at your command, victory will be yours!
Clash fight with not only dragons from legend but also the whole clan of monsters like zombie, giant golem, and more and more...
A heroic Knight-Princess against a horde of monsters!

Mina, brave Knight-Princess of Erinia faces off against the Chaos Witch Vilt in a battle to save the kingdom and the world!
Take control of Mina as she risks her life in a quest full of dragons to restore peace and balance.
Unique spirits dwell within mighty weapons!

When Mina equips a weapon that contains a spirit, her costume will change to match!

Fail Not, the gifted archer,
Kiriti, who burns all who displease her,
Grid, a fiery, but precise young and cute girl,
and many more lavishly illustrated spirits will join, lending their skills in battle!

A variety of weapons are provided for the princess warrior : blade and sword including samurai ninja sword, bows and arrows, magician cane and more.
Hunt down vicious monsters and dragons with your friends! Fun part of MMO Action RPG!

Befriend other players and earn points to spend on new weapons!
Deadly boss monsters lurk in every corner of the land. Seek them out, strike and destroy them, and share the spoils with your fellows!
If the beasts prove too strong, open up chat and discuss strategies!
Watch destiny of Mina till the final stage of this epic fantasy story!
Notice: All in-game texts will be in English.
08-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Looks simple, but could be interesting to play.

Gonna try this out later.

Edit: Prepare for a long loading time in the beginning. Also, prepare for a crash if you're trying this on an iPod Touch 4. OF COURSE

Last edited by pinOi32; 08-22-2014 at 02:47 PM.

08-22-2014, 02:55 PM
08-22-2014, 03:18 PM
Okay, this is a soft-launch in Canada!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
08-22-2014, 04:12 PM
Available in US too
08-23-2014, 01:04 PM
I'm enjoying this one. The fan service is a bit much but if you can look past that, it's a solid game. Art, music, & gameplay are all well done.
08-23-2014, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by bolony View Post
I'm enjoying this one. The fan service is a bit much but if you can look past that, it's a solid game. Art, music, & gameplay are all well done.
Yeah, it's pretty entertaining so far, even if it's suffering from some rather "Engrish" translations (and in some cases like the "Bonus" section of the menu it's not translated at all!).

With enemy weaknesses based off of both element type (the usual Water/Fire/Air/Earth and Light/Dark matches) and weapon type (Sword/Bow/Mace/Wand), you'll want to have a decent selection of friends so you'll have access to the right element/weapon combination when you need it.

It's also nice to have a game where timing plays a part, so you CAN win with mismatched weapons if you've learned how to recognize that enemy's attacks and know when to block and counter. ("Raid Bosses," of course, have unblockable attacks to keep you from being able to solo them repeatedly.)

It's worth a look, if nothing else.
08-23-2014, 05:14 PM
Pretty buggy and poorly translated. I found it hard to get into simply because I didn't really understand what was going on beyond the basics. The collecting aspect of the game is also not nearly as satisfying as many other freemium games on the market.
08-23-2014, 05:18 PM
I'd like to see a video of the gameplay.

I'm sure other ppl agree with me.
08-23-2014, 05:30 PM
There's a very limited (2 minute) video of the first stage at:

Doesn't really show enough to give you an idea of how the game works.

As for the collection aspect, there's artwork of each weapon that you can see from the Tome of Arms screen, but:

* Everyone starts with an R+ (4*) card and you can get two "gem summons" (3*+ guaranteed) by the time you finish the fourth area, so anything below 3* is pretty much useless except for fodder.

* Simply being FRIENDS with someone who has a card seems to add it to your list, greatly reducing the "gotta catch 'em all" aspect of the game.