★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Anyone played iRaft Wars?

09-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Anyone played iRaft Wars?

...couldn't find a topic on it. It looks like a sort of castle defense/bowman mix but with nicer graphics. Quite simple but possibly addictive and only $0.99 with more weapons/rafts coming in an update... so any opinions?

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
...couldn't find a topic on it. It looks like a sort of castle defense/bowman mix but with nicer graphics. Quite simple but possibly addictive and only $0.99 with more weapons/rafts coming in an update... so any opinions?
Id like to know this as well, they also said online multiplayer coming in an update.

09-01-2009, 11:57 AM
i thought it was too plain

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
09-01-2009, 12:09 PM
I have it. Its an interesting little game but cant really recommend it right now. The basic gameplay is like bloons where you aim to shoot an enemy but one major problem is that most of the times you cant see your enemy before shooting at him and it`s more of guess work when you`re making the first shot. But with the improvement made in the last updates, it does show some promise and might be worth picking up then.

There`s nothing terribly wrong with it, just that it`s nothing exceptional either. Having said that I still played the game and enjoyed it quite a bit. I like the relaxed nature of the game.

To make the decision easier for you I`d rate it bout 6.5 out of 10. Get it if you cant find anything better than that, if the update turns out the way they say, it`ll be worth 99cents.
09-01-2009, 12:16 PM
i want bubblebox to port the original raft wars to the iphone
i would buy that

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
09-01-2009, 12:19 PM

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
09-02-2009, 01:11 AM
I got iRaft Wars last month and I love it, with the latest update that includes more weapons and rafts I have to say that this game is one of my favorite games for the iPhone so far, is simple, easy to play, very entertainment and if you have a wifi connection available you can play against your friends, I hope they keep releasing new updates soon.
For just $0.99 you will get a game that will keep you busy for hours.