★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: MIX AND PLAY: Tune up your brain in colorful way - navigate, choose and discover the addictive world of color mixing.

SPIN A COLOR WHEEL: It may come in handy while venturing through the colorway. Learn how colors interact.

COLLECT COLOR FACTS: Complete level chapters to unlock colorful achievements. Gather all interesting facts!

CREATE EVERY COLOR: Use your imagination to solve the puzzle and colorize the whole spectrum of colors - our mixing algorithm will do the rest!

KBielenin's comments:
Hi everyone,

My new experimental logic game has just been released on the App Store. It's a simple game with a new mechanic used to solve puzzles - colors. And they are mixed on the fly. It's free to play and weight less than a feather. Short video showing game in action below.

This game was being made for educational purpose at the beginning. Personally I wanted to better understand colors to make better art, but during production I realized that possibilities of color mixing are unlimited and unpredictable. So I cut all complex stuff that wasn't player-friendly (game was just to hard) and decided to put it on the store in form which I think deliver fun, simplicity and it's still interesting for everybody. Hope you gonna like it!

08-25-2014, 09:11 PM
I love color-related games! Downloading now.
09-01-2014, 12:29 AM