★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sway update out, with a familiar face...

09-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Sway update out, with a familiar face...

New Sway update is out, with John Gore

Recommended recent purchases: Real Racing, Star Defense, circuit_strike.one, Bluebird, Blimp, Peggle, Dapple
09-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Serious? Should have seen that coming. I can deal with that, Minigore isn't saturating the market too much yet.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

09-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajd90 View Post
New Sway update is out, with John Gore
Wait, so let me get this straight...the SWAY update is out with the MG cross promotion, but still not the first MG update? Classic.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
09-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Wait, so let me get this straight...the SWAY update is out with the MG cross promotion, but still not the first MG update? Classic.
Crazy isn't it?! Will it be something like 4 weeks on Thursday since it was submitted?

Recommended recent purchases: Real Racing, Star Defense, circuit_strike.one, Bluebird, Blimp, Peggle, Dapple
09-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Quote:
I like Sway better anyway. This is going to be one hell of a game night. Between spider, orbital, samurai, and the sway update, I'll be busy all night. Now if I can just preoccupy the gf......

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
09-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by le'deuche123 View Post
I like Sway better anyway. This is going to be one hell of a game night. Between spider, orbital, samurai, and the sway update, I'll be busy all night. Now if I can just preoccupy the gf......
must...not...say...anything...inappropriate...abou t...preoccupying...gf...
But, really, you're right. Sway is a real game. This is probably the most fun I'll have with John Gore for the better part of the year. When we ring in the new year with update #2, maybe MG will be worth playing again.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
09-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Serious? Should have seen that coming. I can deal with that, Minigore isn't saturating the market too much yet.
Yep It's taking me ages to download, my internet has slowed right down in the last few days

09-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Quote:
must...not...say...anything...inappropriate...abou t...preoccupying...gf...
But, really, you're right. Sway is a real game. This is probably the most fun I'll have with John Gore for the better part of the year. When we ring in the new year with update #2, maybe MG will be worth playing again.
Damn, I left that wide open hahahaha.....roffle roffle.

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
09-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Making it worse for yourself

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by le'deuche123 View Post
Is samurai worth a download?