★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A strange case of fraud has turned over an entire continent in the past
The two protagonists remain in debt because of this hoax!

There was a friend that needed financial help, so they went to the bank to get a loan for their friend. But, their friend escaped during the night!

The trusted friend who had given a promise of marriage!
The story unfolds of the journey of innocent woman who had taken out loans from the bank to save her man.. Now, she is on the search for him.

The two characters search for the former friend begins now!

Key Features:
FREE TO PLAY!
Hundreds of Unique Heroes!
Beautifully Rendered Full 3D Graphics
Battle in a variety of challenging Game types (Story Missions, Dungeon mode, PvP, Arena, and more!)
Various of weapons and armor to outfit your heroes!
Challenge your friends to see who's best!

It's payback time!

Facebook Fan page
http://goo.gl/RYTlTI

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Soft Launch info:

The Game is Soft Launching in New Zealand. Size of the app is 96.4 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
A strange case of fraud has turned over an entire continent in the past
The two protagonists remain in debt because of this hoax!

There was a friend that needed financial help, so they went to the bank to get a loan for their friend. But, their friend escaped during the night!

The trusted friend who had given a promise of marriage!
The story unfolds of the journey of innocent woman who had taken out loans from the bank to save her man.. Now, she is on the search for him.

The two characters search for the former friend begins now!

Key Features:
◈ FREE TO PLAY!
◈ Hundreds of Unique Heroes!
◈ Beautifully Rendered Full 3D Graphics
◈ Battle in a variety of challenging Game types (Story Missions, Dungeon mode, PvP, Arena, and more!)
◈ Various of weapons and armor to outfit your heroes!
◈ Challenge your friends to see who's best!

It's payback time!

iPhone Screenshots:

08-27-2014, 02:52 AM
Now this looks gorgeous. Please don't be online only..

Edit: Meh.. can't say I liked it. I think it's online only but it forces you to sign up for an account (sadly I did it) and the battle is automated besides picking which characters and formations. Pity because the story about debt and keeping your funds up was pretty unique. The gameplay looks nice but ultimately falls flat.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 08-27-2014 at 03:24 AM.