★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fiendishly difficult! Adorably cute! Utterly engrossing!
How much gold can you get before your entire team is destroyed? IT'S NEVER ENOUGH!

Play The Nightmare Cooperative now - it's a strategic adventure where you lead a group of unlikely comrades through some rather difficult situations. Your village has fallen on hard times (due to reckless spending by the Village Council) and its up to you to bring back some gold.

The Nightmare Cooperative is a puzzley roguelike. You control a group of characters, each with different special abilities. The trick? They all move together, as a group. Something of a cooperative, if you catch the drift.

Every playthrough will be different, and you'll always have to start at the beginning, no matter how well (or badly) you did before. Your score is the amount of gold that you pickup during your journey. Opening crates gives you extra gold, but releases more monsters.

Check the Game Center leaderboards to see how well you've done!
08-27-2014, 05:09 AM
I'm already playing it since yesterday and I would really Recommend it.

08-27-2014, 05:45 AM
Same here, buy it please !!!
08-27-2014, 05:50 AM
Nightmare Cooperative iOS Trailer:

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel
08-27-2014, 05:55 AM
It's an amazing game, absolutely loving it on PC. It's just as good as Hoplite in my opinion.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
08-27-2014, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
It's an amazing game, absolutely loving it on PC. It's just as good as Hoplite in my opinion.
Funny, because NiceDude said something similar
08-27-2014, 06:05 AM
Can't wait!!!
08-27-2014, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Funny, because NiceDude said something similar
NiceDude is obviously a very sensible guy as well as nice then :P

Seriously though, it's incredibly good. Polished, clever and pretty damn tough. Anyone that likes RPGs, puzzles or roguelikes will find plenty to enjoy here and it helps that it's really rather pretty. Need any more convincing then check Lucky Frame's other games, you can't go wrong with them!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
08-27-2014, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
NiceDude is obviously a very sensible guy as well as nice then :P

Seriously though, it's incredibly good. Polished, clever and pretty damn tough. Anyone that likes RPGs, puzzles or roguelikes will find plenty to enjoy here and it helps that it's really rather pretty. Need any more convincing then check Lucky Frame's other games, you can't go wrong with them!
Oh Pete, you've got my excitement pants tearing at the seam!
08-27-2014, 06:45 AM
wow... that art!

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa