App description: Get all the robots before time runs out! Comes in pure black and white explosiveness!

--------

Set in a black and white world, Booommm is the home to mischievous looking robots that will create chaos if not destroyed.

Tap on them to make them explode before time runs out!

And in this black and white world of Booommm, you will be

CHALLENGING

yourself as you attempt to beat your own high score through destroying more robots

TRAINING

your reflexes as you exercise your hand and eye coordination while following and tapping on the robots

SHARING

your game replays with your family and friends with the help of the Share button

--------

Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach WhiteSponge at mail@whitesponge.com
08-27-2014, 06:16 AM
Booommm - Pure Black & White Explosiveness!:

Dev made a couple of videos documenting the game's development. Check their YouTube channel.

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel

08-27-2014, 07:10 AM
Game Impressions

08-27-2014, 09:11 PM
The gameplay videos make me have a panic attack

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 08-28-2014 at 05:09 PM.
08-27-2014, 10:33 PM
It reminds me GameBoy
08-27-2014, 10:44 PM
It looks easy, but it's SOOO hard. You have to tap each monster exactly in the center or it won't explode. They also move very erratically and bounce off of each other in weird ways. Each game for me lasts less then 30 seconds.

The game is free with no I.A.P and ads don't show during gameplay. I'd definitely recommend checking this out.
08-28-2014, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
It looks easy, but it's SOOO hard. You have to tap each monster exactly in the center or it won't explode. They also move very erratically and bounce off of each other in weird ways. Each game for me lasts less then 30 seconds.

The game is free with no I.A.P and ads don't show during gameplay. I'd definitely recommend checking this out.
Ahahaha I'm glad that you had fun