★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Javvy
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Reminiscent of Arkanoid and BrickBreaker, this addictive game for the iPhone and iPod touch adds a twist to the simplicity of these timeless classics.

Grab a hold of the paddle and then tilt the your device side to side to angle the paddle. Control the ball and keep it up as long as you can. Sounds simple enough, right? Challenge your friends to see who can get the highest score!

Features:

-The randomly generated levels will keep you on your toes. Its a different challenge every time you play!
-Three levels of difficulty so whether you want to challenge yourself or just learn the ropes, you're bound to have fun.
-A simple, addictive game thats fun for people of all ages.
-A physics engine gives the ball a realistic bounce off of the paddle, walls and obstacles
09-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Is that a Mickey Mouse glove?!?

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

09-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Is that a Mickey Mouse glove?!?
Man, I was JUST about to say that.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-01-2009, 05:32 PM
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!! *calls in Disney and the military*
09-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Now that Disney are about to buy out Marvel we'll be able to call in the X-Men to take care of all Mickey Mouse-related copyright infringements.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negamaki View Post
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!! *calls in Disney and the military*

Quote:
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
09-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
Hooray! Sergeant Mickey is here to save the day, and he has brought Spiderman too!
09-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
"Whoa there, big fella, that looks like my glove. I'm gonna have to ask you to cease and desist or I'm gonna call in my lawyer, Goofy."
"Uh huck...gorsh Micky, this looks like we're gonna have to play hardball, uh huck! We're gonna come down on you like all of the fires of Hades, uh huck!"
<Wishing you could hear this with the voices like I am in my head>

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
09-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Quote:
"Whoa there, big fella, that looks like my glove. I'm gonna have to ask you to cease and desist or I'm gonna call in my lawyer, Goofy."
"Uh huck...gorsh Micky, this looks like we're gonna have to play hardball, uh huck! We're gonna come down on you like all of the fires of Hades, uh huck!"
lol I was hearing them too when I read this.

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Quote:
These voices... do they tell you to do things? I can imagine you'd be the kinda person to go on a murderous rampage, spurred on by Mickey Mouse and Goofy. Maybe you'd have a little angel Mickey on one shoulder and a little devil Mickey on the other, and devil Mickey would poke at angel Mickey with his trident.

...I'm just fantasizing now.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ