★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **Not compatible with iPod Touch 4**

See what folks are saying about Wipeout 2!

Big Ball Bonanza! Apple n Apps

Fans will instantly feel at home 148 Apps

THE BIG BALLS ARE BACK WITH THE SEQUEL TO THE AWARD WINNING MOBILE GAME, WIPEOUT!
Now you can bring the fun and excitement of the popular Wipeout TV show to life in a whole new way! Tackle wacky obstacles and pull off hilarious Wipeouts in 100+ levels anywhere you go! Run, jump and dive through your favorite challenges from the hit show. Do you have what it takes to conquer the Big Balls?

GAME FEATURES:

PLAY AS CRAZY NEW CHARACTERS ON OUTRAGOUS THEMED OBSTACLES: Play as 10 hilarious characters including a Zombie, Pirate and Popstar as you run through 150 zany themed obstacles!

COMPETE AGAINST FRIENDS: Watch your progress on the social map and leaderboards to see how you stack up against your friends.
CRASH, BASH AND DASH THROUGH THE COURSE OF THE DAY: Try your hand at new daily courses to unlock special rewards!
ADD FUN UPGRADES AND ABILITIES: Customize your character with performance enhancing costumes and abilities like rewind, teleport, and speed boost.
BIG BALL WORTHY DAILY REWARDS: Receive a variety of rewards, including coins and power-ups!

This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
08-28-2014, 09:15 AM
Edit: nevermind, had a dumb moment!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 08-28-2014 at 10:47 AM.

08-28-2014, 09:49 AM
wat de... i almost chocked on my biscuit when i thought this is the real wipeout racing. oh well...*back to bioshock*

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
08-28-2014, 10:23 AM
Hollllld on!! While this is not the sequel to the racing game, this is brand new and it's the sequel to one of the best selling, highest grossing games on the IOS! Guaranteed it will be featured on the US App Store today. It's also by Activision, one of the most reputable gaming companies in the world! Please do not delete

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
08-28-2014, 10:31 AM
Tried and tested, downloadable for free, available in the USA, 17+, similar to American Ninja Warrior, I'm loving it based on the few minutes I've played...

Tim Cook rocks.
08-28-2014, 10:37 AM
Lol totally had me fooled...

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
08-28-2014, 10:42 AM
Thought it was the futuristic racing game :/
08-28-2014, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Hollllld on!! While this is not the sequel to the racing game, this is brand new and it's the sequel to one of the best selling, highest grossing games on the IOS! Guaranteed it will be featured on the US App Store today. It's also by Activision, one of the most reputable gaming companies in the world! Please do not delete
Sorry about that, today's been a bad news day so my head wasn't in the game. Thought it was the original one that was actually really fun but obviously old so I got confused haha. The first game never came to the UK so when I saw it I assumed it had to be a soft launch, should have realised!

Anyway, I'll have to give this a go then. I know a lot of people are expecting the racer but the original was surprisingly good.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
08-28-2014, 11:53 AM
Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
08-28-2014, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Sorry about that, today's been a bad news day so my head wasn't in the game. Thought it was the original one that was actually really fun but obviously old so I got confused haha. The first game never came to the UK so when I saw it I assumed it had to be a soft launch, should have realised!

Anyway, I'll have to give this a go then. I know a lot of people are expecting the racer but the original was surprisingly good.
No need to apologize Pete! I enjoy Wipeout, the futuristic racer too, from the PS1 to the PS3.

The original to the Wipeout you listed above made a lot of money and remained in the best selling list since its release. It's a great physics game!

Tim Cook rocks.